TuffTiger on KU message boards

MTHusker

So i know you are coming to the game...where are you sitting....someone get over there and take a picture of him.

We need to put him on the banner...even if he is a Mizery fan.

As turn"s out I can"t go to GBR game but wanted to. Not good deal, but some time"s worse can happen.I had ticket from buddy in Lincoln, and ready but nope, I must stay home. Sorry,but you will still have a place of full atention of, what can you say, 85,000?

I will watch on ESPN.

I am work on perdict right now for this game. :corndance You can know I was wrong on VT_GRB game.

:moreinteresting

TuffTifer

Columbia,MU

Hey TT...

At ISU our Engineering Department came up with a perfect distraction to keep the HC of the fighting Manginos occupied while we sneak the game out from under them. I can send you the plans and drawings if you want:

ivm.jpg

I don't think distracting mangino is going to help. He already convinced our team that it is a neutral site game against USC's Junior Varsity in Ames. They are hyped. They will be disappointed to find out it is just Iowa State wearing USC uniforms.

So i know you are coming to the game...where are you sitting....someone get over there and take a picture of him.

As turn"s out I can"t go to GBR game but wanted to. Not good deal, but some time"s worse can happen.I had ticket from buddy in Lincoln, and ready but nope, I must stay home. Sorry,but you will still have a place of full atention of, what can you say, 85,000?

I will watch on ESPN.

I am work on perdict right now for this game. :corndance You can know I was wrong on VT_GRB game.

TuffTifer

Columbia,MU

uh oh... TuffTifer???? maybe you should go get help from the missouri boards for the prediction on this one, and go with the opposite of what they say too :worship

I will watch on ESPN.

TuffTifer

Columbia,MU

Too bad you didn't gripe about this earlier! I probably could have gotten a couple more tickets! You could always come to town and buy them on the street.

Rain.jpg