WR Menelik Holt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Visit Date: Multiple visits (official/unofficial)

Scholarships offered: Nebraska and San Diego St.

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #62/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Tireless worker. Dedicated to the gym and making himself the very best WR possible. Has a big time frame with good speed. Things are really beginning to change for Holt right now. Recruiting is really picking up rapidily for him. All the PAC -10 teams have been in contact and are on the verge of offering. As a junior, he caught 44 passes for 780 yards and 12 touchdowns. He played defensive end for two games and returned an interception 25 yards for a touchdown.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 95%

• 1 month later...

to get this guy out of so cal would be so HUGE to our offense to give us more a big threat down the field to hopefully go along with matt herian next year, oh and todd peterson, i see that usc allready has crew of wideouts and time of playing could be minimal but he could come out to nebraska he could make a name for himself. But i do see that congdon being a big help in landing him.

• 1 month later...

Yea, everything I have heard or red says he is still 100% NU. He wants to come here because there is actual competition here and he believes that will make him a better player. Unlike Josh who wants to go to KSU because it will be easier to start, IMO.