WR Menelik Holt

Don't worry about Meno.

Although I thought the same about Freeman.

Exactly. That's the thing

All year last year Harrison said he was solid on NU. He had his whole families support. Even his dad told Spurrier to take a hike.

Here, I think Josh's parents had much more to do with him going to KSU.

As far as Holt's concerned,I haven't heard him mention his parents much. He said he wants to go to NU because he knows he can come in with our current receivers and battle them for a spot on the field. All the while making him a better receiver. That's the attitude to have and that's the attitude I want from players on this team.

Welcome to Huskerland, Holt. ;) Now, don't make a liar out of me like your buddy did :thumbs

i think Holt will be fine.........he sees his role and understands the fit.....Josh was sold the "no red shirt story".......he thinks he can start and prob draft out to the NFL after his junior year.....Mr. Queen (i mean prince) sold him that story....you know, "once upon a time, i came to the BIG 12 as a new coach and found my leader for the team in the 1st week after i was annointed head coach".....cheeze, what a crock he must have made up for Josh.......let's face it, we (kids) all like fairy tales, starry eyed visions, etc. better than non fiction stories.....problem is, he may wake up screaming in a nightmare a year or less from now.....ah, be careful for what you wish for......... :o

hunter :smokin

• 1 month later...

if you check out the RSS now, that entire thread is gone. Wonder if they quickly realized jokes this time of the year around Husker fans is just not a good idea

Does anyone actually post over there? I am wondering if is like a basic wwwboard. With that you input what your "name" is every time.

I could go over there and say i'm sean callahan and I just had turkey for dinner and people would say "Oh yes, Turkey is mighty good. I think I'll have some too."