Nebraskas chances against MU

Don't quote me on this but I thought I read somewhere that Mizzou is last in total Defense in the Big XII. That is what's got me thinking that Nebraska can pull the upset.

I wonder what Weatherspoon , Stryker, and Moore would have to say about that though .... they've played Illinois and Nevada, two pretty damn good offenses... i guaruntee you if we played those two offenses ( anywhere) our defensive stats wouldn't be nearly as good as they are

Don't quote me on this but I thought I read somewhere that Mizzou is last in total Defense in the Big XII. That is what's got me thinking that Nebraska can pull the upset.

I wonder what Weatherspoon , Stryker, and Moore would have to say about that though .... they've played Illinois and Nevada, two pretty damn good offenses... i guaruntee you if we played those two offenses ( anywhere) our defensive stats wouldn't be nearly as good as they are

Yeah. Nebraska played three cupcake teams and a struggling VT offense.

Yeah. Nebraska played three cupcake teams and a struggling VT offense.

Yeah cause Nevada torched us last season :sarcasm and the mighty ULL held Illinois to 20 points.

Yeah cause Nevada torched us last season :sarcasm and the mighty ULL held Illinois to 20 points.

The mighty Furman kept VT to 24 points.

Listen, you can compare all the teams and say this team did this and that team did that...but what does it really prove?

The fact is that Nebraska's secondary and linebackers are still struggling, and the offense stalls alot. There were alot of open receivers that Taylor did not get the ball to for whatever reason. Trust me, Chase will not miss those receivers.

The mighty Furman kept VT to 24 points.

Listen, you can compare all the teams and say this team did this and that team did that...but what does it really prove?

The fact is that Nebraska's secondary and linebackers are still struggling, and the offense stalls alot. There were alot of open receivers that Taylor did not get the ball to for whatever reason. Trust me, Chase will not miss those receivers.

Good thing Chase isn't the QB for VTech then. Every game is a new chance of getting things turned around. The doom & gloom is getting old, we are 3-1, the same record as USC, FLORIDA, and GEORGIA. I saw this on another board, and thought it was awesome.

'To quote Maximus Decimus Meridius, in terms of Booger Boy and the Mizzou Offense: "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end."'

F$#@ Mizzou, until the clock shows 00:00 and Mizzou has more points on the scoreboard, then I'll concede they are the better team. They haven't faced any adversity and it's come all too easy. Let's hit them in the mouth and see how they respond. Quit chalking it up as a win for them a day before the game is even played. Let's hope our guys make them come here and earn it, then we concede they are the better team.

Of course we all want NU to win, but enough with the "That's why we play the game" and "Until time runs out" and "Good thing numbers on paper don't decide the game". The truth is that Missouri is REALLY good and NU is REALLY average. That's just my opinion though.

For an experts perspective we turn it over to these two:

Slim & Nun

amarillo-slim.jpgnun-bong.jpg

Good thing Chase isn't the QB for VTech then. Every game is a new chance of getting things turned around. The doom & gloom is getting old, we are 3-1, the same record as USC, FLORIDA, and GEORGIA. I saw this on another board, and thought it was awesome.

'To quote Maximus Decimus Meridius, in terms of Booger Boy and the Mizzou Offense: "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end."'

F$#@ Mizzou, until the clock shows 00:00 and Mizzou has more points on the scoreboard, then I'll concede they are the better team. They haven't faced any adversity and it's come all too easy. Let's hit them in the mouth and see how they respond. Quit chalking it up as a win for them a day before the game is even played. Let's hope our guys make them come here and earn it, then we concede they are the better team.

Rhetoric. You would make a good politician.

Of course we all want NU to win, but enough with the "That's why we play the game" and "Until time runs out" and "Good thing numbers on paper don't decide the game". The truth is that Missouri is REALLY good and NU is REALLY average. That's just my opinion though.

Slim & Nun

The way the "experts" are putting it the team shouldn't even show up....Anyhow I believe these boys will put together a solid win for coach Bo...if not let's get ready for a bunch of 15 yard penalties late in the game.

GBR

My guess is Missouri 52 - Huskers 20. I think Chase goes for 400 yards, a good 150 on the ground and special teams of Missouri shine brightly. Just can't figure out the MU defense, we could put 30-35 points on em.

Wow, if we could actually pull this game out ... that would be an amazing win! However, as a BlackJack dealer, I do believe the MU has the cards ... two Jacks almost always beat two 6's.

SheepdogMark

Slim & Nun

The way the "experts" are putting it the team shouldn't even show up....Anyhow I believe these boys will put together a solid win for coach Bo...if not let's get ready for a bunch of 15 yard penalties late in the game.

GBR

You might want to borrow Nun's pipe...while we're at it, lets use red kool-aid instead of water for the added high.