*******OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD********

Please remember the program is rebuilding......but on the other hand I sometimes wonder If I could play better d. They are giving so much space to the receivers.

When we have the ball its almost like watching ohio state. You know the first play is run up the middle. We are doing Run, Run , third and long (pass). Its driving me up the wall.

We dont have the depth nor talent right now, but we will, its gonna take time.....hopefully not to much time.

Tonight I Bo is making clock mgt mistakes, and the players.........well the players are just making so many mental mistakes. We arent running a complex d or offense but players are having problems executing.

Mizzou Is a good team though I hate to say it but they are, seeing the big 12 becoming better and better should help nebraska recruiting in the long term as more players will want to play in the Big 12.

This team is an abomiNation.

I think Missouri is just confirming what most already know... they are a damn good team and they will probably make it to (and lose to Oklahoma in) the Big 12 championship game. They are WAY better than us and it shows... but we've given then 1, maybe 2, scores off mental mistakes and problems... penalties, etc. But an abomination? No... Just a major work in progress... let's see them play to the final whistle and I'll be very impressed.