*******OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD********

Everyone complaining about the refs, please tell me which calls they've missed, every one I've seen has been legit...

wow first penalty!

MU hit Ganz high after he threw in the first quarter - NU gets penalized when Potter did exactly the same thing.

Hitting someone high is not the same as hitting someone helmet to helmet...hitting someone high is not a penatly

This team is an abomiNation.

I think Missouri is just confirming what most already know... they are a damn good team and they will probably make it to (and lose to Oklahoma in) the Big 12 championship game. They are WAY better than us and it shows... but we've given then 1, maybe 2, scores off mental mistakes and problems... penalties, etc. But an abomination? No... Just a major work in progress... let's see them play to the final whistle and I'll be very impressed.

I will be impressed if they score 31 unanswered points and win.

There's a MIZZOU penalty for you. I was beginning to wonder how much we were paying the refs myself...

Even, an MU fan admits the refs have sucked this game!

And it means what exactly? That every one of their 38 points should be removed? Ridiculous.

What is the deal with covering a freaking All American TE with a Dime CB Walk On eight man player?

Maybe I'm wrong but this team still makes the same stupid mistakes it made last year. After tonight we will more then likely lead the nation in penalties per game. That to me is really really sad.

Also Callahan always got bashed for sitting there looking at his play sheet, next we are on defense and they show I bet he is doing the same exact thing.

What is the deal with covering a freaking All American TE with a Dime CB Walk On eight man player?

Maybe I'm wrong but this team still makes the same stupid mistakes it made last year. After tonight we will more then likely lead the nation in penalties per game. That to me is really really sad.

Also Callahan always got bashed for sitting there looking at his play sheet, next we are on defense and they show I bet he is doing the same exact thing.

:yeah