Discipline, please

zoogs

let's not have 11+ penalties a game

kthx

It's very un-Huskerlike...expect it to get worse as the season derails and the coaching staff can't set an example for how to act on a football field when they're acting just as bad as the players.

That is one of the first signs of a bad team...stupid penalties...and we seem to get a lot of them. This is not a good team, we will be lucky to win another 2 games.

Hey we lost to number 4 Mizzou and had a bunch of penalties, LETS ALL JUMP SHIP!!! :bang

Jesus christ people, its not like we played West Texas State. yeah, we had penalties. Give it some time and don't start jumping ship. This team will come back and play the rest of they year.

f'ing people.

kthx

It's very un-Huskerlike...expect it to get worse as the season derails and the coaching staff can't set an example for how to act on a football field when they're acting just as bad as the players.

Way to have an asshat response!!!!!!! The Coaching Staff didn't create any penalties da.

kthx

Way to have an asshat response!!!!!!! The Coaching Staff didn't create any penalties da.

It's their responsibility to control the players...if they can't control it, they're liable.

That is one of the first signs of a bad team...stupid penalties...and we seem to get a lot of them. This is not a good team, we will be lucky to win another 2 games.

Hey we lost to number 4 Mizzou and had a bunch of penalties, LETS ALL JUMP SHIP!!! :bang

Jesus christ people, its not like we played West Texas State. yeah, we had penalties. Give it some time and don't start jumping ship. This team will come back and play the rest of they year.

f'ing people.

I agree. We do not have to like losing but to imlode as fans is not what this team needs. We can support them and expect less for the remainder of the year. I for one hope they take this loss to heart and strive to get better. This is their legacy they will look back on we as fans are here for the ride.

I'm not changing my prediction for the outcome of this year because of this game.

sh#t, if USC/Florida had fans liek alot of these guys once they lost to an unranked team they would start predicting 2-3 more losses.

So sad. My expectations don't change one bit. We lost to a team I already had us getting our ass handed to us. Bah.

not jumping ship, but from observation this is one of the big areas that is seriously putting the team in a bind, and it's something that is within their control. no more false starts, no more unsportsmanlike penalties, no more delays of game, no more offsides.

got to fix that...

A few of the penalties were BS, but some were stupid blunders. False start, delay of game, pass interference, I don't think Missouri committed a single penalty. I am f'ing pissed at Callahan for dismantling Nebraska football and leaving us with no talent. I also think Bo needs to start doing a better job. It is a rebuilding year, were not gonna fire a coach after the first year. But tonight was very pathetic.

Man all of this talk sounds just like we are back in 2004. You know what that means. Home for the holidays. I love the bowl season without the Huskers. :sarcasm

Where does this game rank among BLOWOUTS at home? It has to be right up there.

I think it's the worst. Last year wasn't OSU's 45 points the most anyone had scored at the time?