I've heard nothing but good things

KCTiger

about Nebraska fans. Keep your head up, your program won't turn around in one year. Just one point of slight criticism... Please never complain about Pinkel running up the score if Pelini keeps Ganz in the entire game and runs a play with one second left. I have no problem with what Nebraska did, but you have no room to complain about our team last year not giving up when your own team plays to the end to make it look more respectable.

I disagree. That's not the same thing.

I think Pinkle is an a$$hole, always has been. But I don't think the score was really run up last night.

Pinkel is an ass, but in defense of him, he could have really made it ugly last night and didn't. Missouri could have hung 70 up if they wanted to, it's not like they were ever stopped.

about Nebraska fans. Keep your head up, your program won't turn around in one year. Just one point of slight criticism... Please never complain about Pinkel running up the score if Pelini keeps Ganz in the entire game and runs a play with one second left. I have no problem with what Nebraska did, but you have no room to complain about our team last year not giving up when your own team plays to the end to make it look more respectable.

I disagree. That's not the same thing.

I think Pinkle is an a$$hole, always has been. But I don't think the score was really run up last night.

Pinkel is an ass, but in defense of him, he could have really made it ugly last night and didn't. Missouri could have hung 70 up if they wanted to, it's not like they were ever stopped.

true dat.

he's done the one thing no missouri coach has done since the carter administration: win in lincoln. that was enough.

i'll concide one win to the tigers in lincoln in a generation: but no more than that.

Apparenlty none of you can read. The first thing I said was that I had no problem with what Pelini did. I guarantee 50% of you would have been bitching if Patton and Gabbert had been passing the ball. Like you guys said "the offense's job is to run up the score, the defense's to stop it". If in the future Pinkel decides to try to score int he 4th, you better not start bitching about it.

let me think about this one for a minute.

you are saying that 50% of the board would be bitching if Pinkle had Patton and Gabbert passing all over the place up by 42 points in the 4th qtr. INCORRECT, it would be more like 99%.

there is a difference between a team up by 42 and still playing its starters, than a team being down by 42, and the coach using it as a teaching tool.

I have no problem with Pelini telling the starters, "Hey guys, you f-cked this goat for 3 qtrs, your going to finish it"

enjoy the win, MU was a much better team last night, and earned the win.

IF you get past OSU, Texas, Kansas to make it to the Big 12 Championship to play OU, and beat them, you deserve a chance at the NC

He wasnt trying to run up the score he was just getting some more practice in becaust trust me they need it. But at thsi point i dont think practice is going to help. Maybe jesus

I'm not saying he was. I have no problem with what he did. But if Missouri would have been passing in the 4th quarter I have a feeling people on this board would be complaining about running up the score. What I'm saying is that if you don't want your team to quit playing you shouldn't expect the other team to quit playing and run, run, run, punt witht he backups.

This sure looks like trolling to me. Youre complaining about something NU fans didnt do about a situation that didnt happen. Its like your pre-emptively bitching in case this situation ever presents itself at some time in the future. Go kiss arse on a Tiger board somewhere.

Never have a problem with any team scoring what they can. It's our job to stop them no matter what. Put 80 on us if you've got the shot.

The only problem I've ever had with Pinkel was that fake FG late in the game last year. That was completely classless. As much as TO was accused of running the score up on teams back in the day, even he would not have pulled something like that.

Apparenlty none of you can read. The first thing I said was that I had no problem with what Pelini did. I guarantee 50% of you would have been bitching if Patton and Gabbert had been passing the ball. Like you guys said "the offense's job is to run up the score, the defense's to stop it". If in the future Pinkel decides to try to score int he 4th, you better not start bitching about it.

I have no problem with anything that Pinkel did. The backups were in and were just running the offense. I also have no problem with what Pelini did. He's trying to show the guys to keep playing until the end of the game. We just got hammered by a better team.

I don't think Pinkel was running up the score, however it was nice to see the 2nd string offense come in. I thought maybe our defense would be able to stop them. I think Pelini was just trying to not make as big of a slaughter as it could have been. When your loosing don't you want to score in the last minutes too, try to find that glimmer of hope for the next week.

if you think pinkel was running up the score you are mistaken. 52-17 sure looks good to the pollsters, thats what NU had to do in its day and thats what teams have to do now. If you dont like them scoring, stop em. Pinkel took the starters out...what more do you want.