criticize me if you want, but...

I'm tired of the references on the husker tunnel vision about the blackshirts when the defense comes out, and when they show the starting lineup they call the oline the pipe line. We have neither of these. Also, I would love to not see any black shirts or black jerseys at the games for the rest of this year. Any references to blackshirts to this defense is a huge slap in the face to Charlie McBride and the great players that played for him, especially in the 90's.

I'm tired of the references on the husker tunnel vision about the blackshirts when the defense comes out, and when they show the starting lineup they call the oline the pipe line. We have neither of these. Also, I would love to not see any black shirts or black jerseys at the games for the rest of this year. Any references to blackshirts to this defense is a huge slap in the face to Charlie McBride and the great players that played for him, especially in the 90's.

Yea, that's why they don't have blackshirts.

I am sure you can go to huskers.com and find an email address to write to the Husker Vision staff about your displeasure in the graphics used during the game :dunno

I assume your 40-50 maybe 60 years old?

although I agree that Nebraska hasn't deserved any blackshirts this year, to say that you don't wanna see fans with any blackshirts on in reference to "the blackshirts" get over it. If you wanna see a great Husker team, and complain about the current team, then go put in old 90's tapes. People need to realize that before the season started we knew it was going to be a difficult year. Missouri hasn't been stopped by anyone.....yet. Just because we gave up alot of points, doesn't mean it was all the DEFENSES fault. Nebraska's O played like crap and couldn't keep the Mizzou offense off the field.

I understand the idea behind the videos. Trying to pump up the crowd. But I am tired of seeing these kids being made some type of rock star. They are not, and they are not living up to the hype. Squash it until they do peform like their predessors.

It did grate on me Saturday night. I agree, I do not know what or how they could change it.

I assume your 40-50 maybe 60 years old?

although I agree that Nebraska hasn't deserved any blackshirts this year, to say that you don't wanna see fans with any blackshirts on in reference to "the blackshirts" get over it. If you wanna see a great Husker team, and complain about the current team, then go put in old 90's tapes. People need to realize that before the season started we knew it was going to be a difficult year. Missouri hasn't been stopped by anyone.....yet. Just because we gave up alot of points, doesn't mean it was all the DEFENSES fault. Nebraska's O played like crap and couldn't keep the Mizzou offense off the field.

what the hell does being 40-50-60 years old have anything to do with that.

NU's defense was horrible saturday night. enough blame to go around, coches and players alike.

yes the offense was equally as bad.

as to keeping the keeping MU's offense off of the field, why did NU lead in time possesion at the end of the game? the game plan that was implemented by the defensive staff, the speed of the players, and the talent was inadequate to stop MU at all.

If NU scored 17 points, it was the defenses responsibility to keep the opposing offense to less.

didnt happen end of story