Husker reputation

I think Coach Pelini's comments were taken out of context and spun to incite Mizzou.

It is really coming to a point where coaches can not say anything anymore without what they say coming back to bite them.

I totally agree, there is no way Pelini would have made that statement the way it was reported. Not knowing how good Missouri's offense was. That would have been pure asinine.

I think it is treading on dangerous ground to espouse such things about another programs coach/team.

We are not in Nebraska to see everyday how Coach Pelini runs the program. It sounds to me like you are basing your opinion on two games. Just because we won does not give us Mizzou fans a license to start thinking we can assess a football program. Especially a program whose fans are some of the most knowledgable fans in the game. You have a point about rose colored glasses, but, I have those same glasses on about the MU program.

Just my two cents worth.

Ty

I tip my hat to you, sir. Well said, well deserved on all accounts.

I am still angry that this was made out to be a matter of "blatant disrespect".

Those are serious allegations to just throw at somebody. For a 20-something year old QB to come out accusing grown men of disrespecting him, I can only marvel at both Chase Daniel's arrogance and astonishing lack of critical thinking skills.

I'm angry because it makes no sense. Be smarter than this, people.

Captain.. I couldn't disagree with you more. Daniel, obviously upset by the spitting incident, took it public. Pellini needs to address this, Daniel would have no reason to make this up, you don't want these type of athletes representing your program. It may be that Pellini uses this to clean up some renegades still left over from Callahan..

Daniel is a great competitor and a great leader, he has never made any accusations of any other team in his three years as a starter.. maybe NU needs to clean up.. just my thoughts.

and daniel needs to shut his mouth. dirtiest team he's played?? please. it was a physical game. if anyone was "dirty" it wasnt NU. that comment was a joke. I'm sure he was upset about the spitting incident, but his comments were just as uncalled for. i'd say both sides need to clean it up

Daniel has never made a comment of this ilk in three years as a starter. I tend to believe him... so you say he needs to shut his mouth? NU wasn't dirty? I don't know.. MU was dirty? I don't know I wasn't under any piles on the field and neither were you.

Ok, if Chase Daniel was a man, he'd have confronted Bo, told him who it was that allegedly spit on him. I'm sure Bo would have more respect for him than Chase acting like a little high school girl, and putting his business out in the street.

This just proves to me that he's a drama queen. Then saying that we're the dirtiest team, thats something done in High School, not in division I college football.

Chase Daniel needs to man up.

We need to call the waaaaaaaaaahmbulance for Chase Daniel, and make sure he gets to the whiner's hospital...

The only thing you need to call for Chase Daniel is a trophy case...

And Nebraska.... congratulations.. you just helped the campaign for the North trophy (again) and a chance at the Heisman....

Many of you Nebraska fans are great representatives for your school.. then you have goof-balls like this who can't appreciate talent...

Maybe NU was dirty..maybe they have bad characters on the team.. things we never see on TV....

Hell MU had bad characters and players in the eighties .... I saw it first hand, don't be such a homer.

Never fear Nebraska fans...once Daniel finds himself digging Jesse Smith's forearm out of his teeth and Kurtis Taylors shoe out of his ass he will completely rethink his reassessment of the dirtiest team he has ever played against... <_<

One nice thing about shooting off your big mouth...it pretty much paints a target on your back for the rest of the year. Always someone out there who thinks "Huh? NEBRASKA is the dirtiest team ol Chubby has ever played? Why...we'll show HIM!"

Silly Missouri fans...wasn't it just last year you fellows were cheering for a guy who called himself "Pig"? Now THAT guy was possibly the cheap shot king of the league.

Hey Cyclone guy...

You can bring all the Iowa State defense you want.. in fact play 22 players on defense and your team won't stop MU. Bring all you want my friend and let's set one thing straight..... You won't have a chance to blow a 20 point lead against MU... you will be down 21 before the horn ends the first period and there won't be a a fake flag to win the game for you this year...

Geez.. I have heard it all ... Iowa State guy talking smack

Never fear Nebraska fans...once Daniel finds himself digging Jesse Smith's forearm out of his teeth and Kurtis Taylors shoe out of his ass he will completely rethink his reassessment of the dirtiest team he has ever played against... <_<

One nice thing about shooting off your big mouth...it pretty much paints a target on your back for the rest of the year. Always someone out there who thinks "Huh? NEBRASKA is the dirtiest team ol Chubby has ever played? Why...we'll show HIM!"

Silly Missouri fans...wasn't it just last year you fellows were cheering for a guy who called himself "Pig"? Now THAT guy was possibly the cheap shot king of the league.

And lastly.. your comments about Brown are assinine... Brown played hard and brought hard hits, personal fouls happen at times.. just like when the NU player had a PF against Daniel on Sat for helmet to helmet.

Pig Brown had 1 personal foul last year...

Shows how uneducated you are on MU football...not your fault...you have to follow... the ..gulp.. cyclones

Ok, if Chase Daniel was a man, he'd have confronted Bo, told him who it was that allegedly spit on him. I'm sure Bo would have more respect for him than Chase acting like a little high school girl, and putting his business out in the street.

This just proves to me that he's a drama queen. Then saying that we're the dirtiest team, thats something done in High School, not in division I college football.

We need to call the waaaaaaaaaahmbulance for Chase Daniel, and make sure he gets to the whiner's hospital...

And Nebraska.... congratulations.. you just helped the campaign for the North trophy (again) and a chance at the Heisman....

Many of you Nebraska fans are great representatives for your school.. then you have goof-balls like this who can't appreciate talent...

Maybe NU was dirty..maybe they have bad characters on the team.. things we never see on TV....

Hell MU had bad characters and players in the eighties .... I saw it first hand, don't be such a homer.

Your warning level has been increased due to your personal attack in violation of the Board's rules.

A second violation will result in a temporary ban. A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

Attack the post - not the poster. You could have made your point without that remark.

If my kid was Chase Daniel, i'd have torn him a new a$$. I'd even yell at my own son for acting like this.

Responsible, grown men, don't use national media outlets to air their grievances. Well, unless their Spurrier, Saban, or Rich Rodriquez.

I'm a goof ball, well done. I see talent, but I also see an 11 yr old crying because something bad happened to him. If everybody whimpered and whined about something that happened in every pile, soccer would be the biggest sport instead of football.

If he gets the trophy, what owner is going to want to draft a kid that pitches a fit everytime something like this happens to him.

I'm suprised Chase didn't take his ball, and go home....

Hey Cyclone guy...

You can bring all the Iowa State defense you want.. in fact play 22 players on defense and your team won't stop MU. Bring all you want my friend and let's set one thing straight..... You won't have a chance to blow a 20 point lead against MU... you will be down 21 before the horn ends the first period and there won't be a a fake flag to win the game for you this year...

Geez.. I have heard it all ... Iowa State guy talking smack

Even funnier...

A Mizzou guy talking smack to an ISU guy. Mizzou may have had a smidge more success than ISU, but if you were to read the aforementioned post, you'd think Mizzou was USC or Oklahoma.

Tiger fans are almost as delusional as Jayhawk fans in thinking they're a dynasty after one season of success....