CHASE DANIEL

OLDMAN

He might win the Heisman but really its not that great of an award.

All politics.

And remember he won't make a good pro QB because he's TOO SHORT.

And I don't think he's ever taken a snap under center.

Stands 5 yards behind the line.

And don't forget to always.....and I mean always bet against the Heisman winner in a bowl game!

Money in the bank!

All politics.

And don't forget to always.....and I mean always bet against the Heisman winner in a bowl game!

Money in the bank!

I would say that's a pretty nice compliment (though I'm sure not intended to be) when you start a thread simply to try to make fun of an opposing player who just beat you soundly.

I assume then you agree that when Nebraska players won the Heisman it was only political.

Please explain what taking a snap under center has to do with anything. In case you've missed it the game has changed.

Actually he usually stands 7 yards behind the line but again what's your point?

Your opinion is that he won't make a good pro QB and you might be right. Then again you might be wrong. However, at this time it's nothing more than your opinion and with all due respect I don't think I'm stretching things by saying you seem to be more than a little biased.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, but with friends like Warren Buffet who really gives a rats if he makes a good pro QB or not?

I'm scratching my head over that. He doesn't present himself as an intelligent person. He just sounds like he's reciting talking points that were drilled into his head. He speaks in bullet points and hyperbole.

He's a cocky sonofabitch, though, so maybe that's all it takes in business.

All politics.

Money in the bank!

Who cares what Chase Daniel does? Let's worry about Nebraska now. Chase Daniel is a good player on a good team and deserves just about every accolade he's getting.

mmmkay?

Yeah, but with friends like Warren Buffet who really gives a rats if he makes a good pro QB or not?

I'm scratching my head over that. He doesn't present himself as an intelligent person. He just sounds like he's reciting talking points that were drilled into his head. He speaks in bullet points and hyperbole.

Well, he must have made quite an impression on the billionaire considering the poses he did with him. Or, maybe it's just a snub by Buffet considering he was very much against the Solich firing. It doesn't matter to me, but having Buffet as a bud can only be a good thing if you ask me. Maybe I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression that Mizzou had a very strong business school.

I'm not sure where you got the idea he's not an intelligent person. He carries a 3.5 in Finance (how he became email friends with Warren Buffet) and will graduate in 4 years.

I have no idea if he will have much of a career in the NFL as the jury is obviously still out. However, I have no doubt that whether he goes into business or coaching (or something else) once his playing days are over he will be a great success.

Sad for us we will likely never see his likes again. We might get more physically talented QBs (might have one now) but it's doubtful we will ever have the type leader he is or anyone who is as much a master of the offense.

Of course that's good news for you guys.

I'm not sure where you got the idea he's not an intelligent person. He carries a 3.5 in Finance (how he became email friends with Warren Buffet) and will graduate in 4 years.

I get that idea from every occasion over the last 3 years in which he has had a microphone in his face. I live in the Kansas City area. I see lots of that.

Guys like him, Reesing, Applewhite, and OU's QB during their NC don't come often. They may not be the most athletically gifted people you'll ever see, but they have those intangibles that just can't be measured. What I'm trying to figure out is how Leach seems to find one year in and year out. I'm guessing that Leach is just that good of an offensive master, but idk.

I have no idea if he will have much of a career in the NFL as the jury is obviously still out. However, I have no doubt that whether he goes into business or coaching (or something else) once his playing days are over he will be a great success.

Sad for us we will likely never see his likes again. We might get more physically talented QBs (might have one now) but it's doubtful we will ever have the type leader he is or anyone who is as much a master of the offense.

To be fair, people that complete 80% or whatever don't come along in COLLEGE FOOTBALL very often, but you got him. Good for you, you'll have better recruiting classes down the line as a result.

You are right. And in fact the only down note to this season so far is knowing in the back of your mind that his career here will be over all too soon.

We should all savor and enjoy those special players when we have them, in college it's never long enough.

Certainly you have had far more of them over the years than we have though we've had a few. It's special when it happens.

To be fair, people that complete 80% or whatever don't come along in COLLEGE FOOTBALL very often, but you got him. Good for you, you'll have better recruiting classes down the line as a result.