CHASE DANIEL

OLDMAN

Meh...Think back to when we had Eric Crouch. Everybody hated that kid because he was good. Fast forward to Jason White, Mark Sanchez, Leinhart, Tim Tebow. Same thing. People outside of their fan base can't stand those guys because they're good. Same goes with Chase. He's stomped a mud hole in our ass the last 2 years. Yeah he's a cocky little bastard, but when you can walk into someone's house and kick them in the nads 52 times, you may have some right to be cocky. The good news is, he won't be around next year.

So...to bad, so sad, get over it. <_<

Meh...Think back to when we had Eric Crouch. Everybody hated that kid because he was good. Fast forward to Jason White, Mark Sanchez, Leinhart, Tim Tebow. Same thing. People outside of their fan base can't stand those guys because they're good. Same goes with Chase. He's stomped a mud hole in our ass the last 2 years. Yeah he's a cocky little bastard, but when you can walk into someone's house and kick them in the nads 52 times, you may have some right to be cocky. The good news is, he won't be around next year.

YES! Thank you!

I had/have no problem with those other guys.

I've alwayss had a philosophy in business and elsewhere about people that have egos or are a little cocky. As long as they've done something to allow them to have an ego it doesn't really bother me. It's the ones who have done nothing and know nothing and still have an attitude that bugs the heck out of me.

And you nailed it. I've seen plenty of opposing players that bugged me a little too but at the same time I didn't mind because they had already walked the walk. I certainly understand how opposing fans can be irritated by Chase. But that's the same reason we love him here and you would too if you had him.

To Tiger fans lurking on the boards, you have two heisman candidates going to nyc. And it's possible that one of them will bring that to add to your trophy case in Columbia.

I seriously doubt they will both be going though it would be nice. On the other hand it's early and all it would take is one bad game by Chase to knock him out. Quarterbacks have an advantage but they also have that disadvantage.

One thing I do know is that both the players in question and all the fans would much prefer a Big XII championship and a BCS Bowl to the individual award.

Yeah, but with friends like Warren Buffet who really gives a rats if he makes a good pro QB or not?

I'm scratching my head over that. He doesn't present himself as an intelligent person. He just sounds like he's reciting talking points that were drilled into his head. He speaks in bullet points and hyperbole.

He's a cocky sonofabitch, though, so maybe that's all it takes in business.

What a bunch of Haters. If Daniel had a red N on his helmet instead of a gold M he would be the greatest player of all time. What a bunch of BS...

Ok you don't like him because he is a great QB on a team that has taken control of the North. He is a winner, he has brought great leadership to the Tigers who the Huskers used to pound now you are on the other end. I am not one to talk.. but I get tired of the bashing of Daniel by Husker fans for no reason...

Cocky no... Confident.. yes.. and for good reason.

Good Luck to the Huskers

Yeah, but with friends like Warren Buffet who really gives a rats if he makes a good pro QB or not?

I'm scratching my head over that. He doesn't present himself as an intelligent person. He just sounds like he's reciting talking points that were drilled into his head. He speaks in bullet points and hyperbole.

He's a cocky sonofabitch, though, so maybe that's all it takes in business.

What a bunch of Haters. If Daniel had a red N on his helmet instead of a gold M he would be the greatest player of all time. What a bunch of BS...

Ok you don't like him because he is a great QB on a team that has taken control of the North. He is a winner, he has brought great leadership to the Tigers who the Huskers used to pound now you are on the other end. I am not one to talk.. but I get tired of the bashing of Daniel by Husker fans for no reason...

Cocky no... Confident.. yes.. and for good reason.

Good Luck to the Huskers

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnncorrect. someone needs to listen to NU fans talk about eric crouch.