Pelini says players need to show restraint

Just seems a little hypocritical when the coach can't control himself either.

I was thinking that as well. So does that make him the pot or the kettle?

Also restraint in one game doesn't make him under control.

If the Va Tech would have been the first "MISTAKE" he had made I would buy that it was a "MISTAKE" however there is always the Snyder thing and Michigan State game in his past. So calling it a "MISTAKE" doesn't fly. IMO Some might call it a pattern.

Is it really a "MISTAKE" if you repeatedly call someone a F'n C@CK$UCKER? Just wondering.

At least Bo has the balls to take resposibility for his team and his own actions. Callllahan was like the little anoying know it all in grade school that couldn't be trusted. I would much rather have a coach accept responsibility than one who plays dumb when everyone can see right through him. Bo will at least make changes and try to make this team better, whereas Callllahan acted like he could give a crap whether we won or lost.

Bo is a hothead. everyone knows that. who is surprised??

the players often emulate the coach.

the good and the bad.

you want emotion and passion from the players, you got it.

He's new to this HC thing, he'll get it down and so will his players.

BO knows football.

GO BO!!

Just seems a little hypocritical when the coach can't control himself either.

I was thinking that as well. So does that make him the pot or the kettle?

Also restraint in one game doesn't make him under control.

If the Va Tech would have been the first "MISTAKE" he had made I would buy that it was a "MISTAKE" however there is always the Snyder thing and Michigan State game in his past. So calling it a "MISTAKE" doesn't fly. IMO Some might call it a pattern.

Is it really a "MISTAKE" if you repeatedly call someone a F'n C@CK$UCKER? Just wondering.

Obviously, Bo knows. I think that T.O. must have had a talk with him about it though after the VT game. I can't recall a Husker team this undisciplined in a lot of ways. I think that the HC has to keep his composure no matter what. It is one thing for an assistant to get a flag for calling someone something like F'n C@ck$ucker, but you really shouldn't have the head coach doing it. That way after the game the HC can say that he talked to the assistant about it, when the HC does it, it is pretty hard to have someone come out and say that he talked to the HC about it. T.O. is in the press more probably than most AD's for obvious reasons, but he shouldn't be in the position of having to call out the HC for something like this.

Bo needs to restrain himself, or at least keep it PG-13. This time it was just a little too "gay" for me.