25 Most Disappointing College Football Coaching Eras

John Blake should be way higher on this list. He really did suck. I wish he was still at the helm when we went to Norman this year.

I'm surprised that they didn't mention Callahan's blowout losses to Kansas and Texas Tech when they mentioned the biggest losses of most of the other coaches on the list. Then again, it's tough to cram all of his failings into one little caption.

Well, I think they were a little hard on 3 coaches on that list. Zook had winning seasons, and he built the foundation for Urban and the NC. I'm sure some would like to say Blake did the same for Stoops at OU, but man his record was horrible while doing it. Zook still had seasons we can only dream about this year. I'm appauled they put Coker on that list. All he did was win a NC and have one of the greatest stretches in college football. Miami arguably has better talent now than in Coker's final year/years, and they are remarkably worse. Barnett? You've got to be kidding me. He took over for Rick the Prick. Brought CU back onto the map. He won or played in the Big 12 Championship how many times? I was always under the impression it was the boosters enticing players. He may have known about it, or he may not have. However, he was a heck of a coach. I think Rick the Prick deserves to be on the list a lot more than Barnett. He's been a college coach at two different schools and he's undefeated in landing them with NCAA sanctions.

Well, I think they were a little hard on 3 coaches on that list. Zook had winning seasons, and he built the foundation for Urban and the NC. I'm sure some would like to say Blake did the same for Stoops at OU, but man his record was horrible while doing it. Zook still had seasons we can only dream about this year. I'm appauled they put Coker on that list. All he did was win a NC and have one of the greatest stretches in college football. Miami arguably has better talent now than in Coker's final year/years, and they are remarkably worse. Barnett? You've got to be kidding me. He took over for Rick the Prick. Brought CU back onto the map. He won or played in the Big 12 Championship how many times? I was always under the impression it was the boosters enticing players. He may have known about it, or he may not have. However, he was a heck of a coach. I think Rick the Prick deserves to be on the list a lot more than Barnett. He's been a college coach at two different schools and he's undefeated in landing them with NCAA sanctions.

Good point, he wasn't even on the list at all, was he?