Every Husker fan needs to read this

Apathy

:rant

This is for the people with all of those stupid threads about firing Watson or if we had a different coach you people need to zip it and support this team. We as Husker fans have been spoiled for the past 30+ years and now we are in the driver seat of coming off of one of the worst seasons in Husker history and we NOW know what it's like to me a mediocre team. Do I like to be a mediocre team, NO I don't but will I still be a husker fan.....HELLZ YA.

Some people expected a overnight turn around for this team and I'll be the first one to admit that I expected a 9-3 season but after watching that past two games I'm hoping for a 7-5 or 8-4 record. Some of you need to get off of these coaches rear ends and support them. Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll, and Jim Tressel to name a few that didn't do so hot their first year but EXPLODED the next year. I think that this will happen with Bo Pelini and his staff.

I know a lot of you are frustrated as well as myself. There are times that I don't like going to work because people are actually happy that Nebraska is having a terrible season because at one point we were the dominant team and now we are not. But demanding to fire some of the staff isn't the solution nor will it fix anything but make are team fall further behind. We have a new coaching staff that are developing our players into a different scheme than what Bill Callahan did and these players aren't used to that.

As soon as we get some of Bo Pelini's recruits into his system I think that we'll be dominant again and a team that will not be f*cked with. You can see it when Bo gets at his players when they come running off the field when they miss an assignment. He wants them to be better and he knows that they can do better. He's trying to light a fire under there asses to jump start this team to be more aggressive and a better football team.

As far as the Offense, I'm just like everyone one of you and questioned on what happened. Will it get better absoluetly but it'll take time. We as fans don't want to wait but we want results now but like Osborne said we need to relax because it takes time. I'm sick of all of these interviews from the players and coaches about how our Offense is going to explode on the running game and blah blah blah and some of you are like "Well stop talking and show us!" I'm with you on that but we need to relax and to let this coaching staff do what they need to do. WE ARE THE GREATEST FANS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.........................SO ACT LIKE IT OK.

:rant

THIS IS FOR THE FOOTBALL PLAYERS (I hope you are reading this)

We all support you and we will back you guys up 110%.

YOU GUYS PLAY FOR A FOOTBALL STATE, YOU PLAY FOR NEBRASKA, YOU PLAY FOR YOUR TEAMMATES, YOU PLAY FOR THE FANS, AND YOU PLAY FOR EVER HUSKER PLAYER WHO PLAYED BEFORE YOU.

GO OUT THERE AND BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF TEXAS TECH

People are upset with the offense, and they should be.

Missouri's defense is bad. And you'll see that once they play a decent team.

I'm not calling for any heads to roll, but remember this: our offense didn't even change...we don't need to get "the right personnel in here."

I have serious concerns about our offense...but, I'm just a worrier...

I'm not calling for any heads to roll, but remember this: our offense didn't even change...we don't need to get "the right personnel in here."

I wouldn't say Mizzou's D is bad, but it's not good either. I think we will witness this when Mizzou faces OSU.

But, I am with you on the offense. Hardly any change. Going into the season no one even mentioned the offense because no one was worried about it.

Now that's all anyone can talk about...

maybe you're underestimating the impact of Carl Nicks and Mo Purify? :dunno

I was talking purely about scheme...but I also don't believe those 2 made so much of an impact to say that losing them is the reason for the lack of production this season...

I think you're right with Carl Nicks. He's playing pretty damn good at New Orleans. From what I heard on 1620 the Zone, Kevin Kugler (sp?) said that Nicks was pancaking people almost every play and was really impressed with Nicks. I didn't watch the game because I didn't have anybody playing thats on my fantasy team. But Nicks is very well missed right now <_<

I agree with most of what you said in there, good post.

Anyways, as for people saying our offense didn't change so they thought it would be solid. Did you not watch the first half of the season last year? It's that same offense that put up 0 in so many quarters I don't even want to think about it. I don't know what's up with Ganz but he seems hesitant to run the ball and seems very uncomfortable, I say just turn him loose and let him do w/e he wants on the field.

Realistically, I was just hoping for a better season than last year which would put us in a bowl. Right now after the beatdown we sustained Saturday, I don't know if that's possible. I just want to see a pulse this Saturday.

I think that we'll make a bowl game this year. We only need 3 more wins 4 at the most and thats very possible against Baylor, ISU, Kansas, K-State, and CU. We could possible be 7-5 or even 8-4.