Is it possible...

JHaWk

Do you think Bo is finally getting through to the players? Callahan wouldve let this team slide into the gutter

but Pelini refused to let them quit. He still needs to crack the whip when it comes to penalties, but that

was a very good and surprising game.

They looked like a completely different team compared to Vatech/Mizzou. Whatever the staff did in practice must've worked. Dont be sad be angry and bust some cyclone heads next week

I'm sad for sure. Not angry. I'm really really really really sad actually. My heart is broken. I would rather break up with keira knightley than have lost that game. It hurts bad. Either way though, I'm not angry at my boys...just sad. We'll move on and kick some ass next week hopefully.

GBR

Ummm...Keira? I'm goin with the booty on that one!!!

I'm sad for sure. Not angry. I'm really really really really sad actually. My heart is broken. I would rather break up with keira knightley than have lost that game. It hurts bad. Either way though, I'm not angry at my boys...just sad. We'll move on and kick some ass next week hopefully.

GBR

Ummm...Keira? I'm goin with the booty on that one!!!

I would break up with her, tell her to go to Golden Coral and eat some damn food.

Callahan totally would have let this team slide to the gutter. After all, we never had an out-of-nowhere surprise near-upset of a highly ranked team from Texas on the road last year after struggling and getting blown out some.

Seriously, JHawK, it's really hard to tell, but the one thing I can promise you is that the difference between this year and last year is not night and day. Until Pelini really does turn it around, this team isn't that different, and Callahan wasn't that bad.

Callahan totally would have let this team slide to the gutter. After all, we never had an out-of-nowhere surprise near-upset of a highly ranked team from Texas on the road last year after struggling and getting blown out some.

Seriously, JHawK, it's really hard to tell, but the one thing I can promise you is that the difference between this year and last year is not night and day. Until Pelini really does turn it around, this team isn't that different, and Callahan wasn't that bad.

Really? Last year at this time weren't we coming off a disaster against Oklahoma State? The Tech team we just took to OT is better than last years OSU team that blew us apart. Last years team did well against Texas, but they were looking for revenge for the previous year's near miss.. plus that was 2 weeks later. If the Texas game was the week after the Missouri game last year I doubt it would have even been a competitive first half let alone a competitive game that goes to OT.