the cupcakes we played to start the year

continue to play pretty good. western mich beat buffalo(I hate to see turner lose) to go 6-1 and are 1st in the mac. san jose state also won again to move to 4-2 and lead the wac... new mexico state beat nevada to move to 3-2

anyway... the point of all of this is to say I dont think you can write of those wins like some have. they certainly arent great teams, at least one if not 2 will be a bowl team. some made it sound like we were playing HS teams

continue to play pretty good. western mich beat buffalo(I hate to see turner lose) to go 6-1 and are 1st in the mac. san jose state also won again to move to 4-2 and lead the wac... new mexico state beat nevada to move to 3-2

anyway... the point of all of this is to say I dont think you can write of those wins like some have. they certainly arent great teams, at least one if not 2 will be a bowl team. some made it sound like we were playing HS teams

western mich is the 2nd best team in michigan...including the lions.

AHAHAHAA LMAO THATS PRICELESS AND SO TRUE!!

Now if my Vikings don't screw it up today, I will agree with your last line. :lol:

GBR!!!

Our team despite the 3 losses would appear a lot better in the media's minds had we not totally layed an egg against Mizzou. I see Mizzou's signature win this year over Illinois is now tarnished now that Illinois is 3-3. Mizzou was definitely a step back for us. Hopefully, we don't have anymore of those in the weeks to come.