TAR gets 'POKED'!

zE bOp

Chase played up to expectations, every team that gets in his face, he does nothing but make mistakes, take him out of his comfort level and Mizzou will lose every time.

I look for Texas to make them cry again this week.

I actually think they will come back and play much better. I think they leave with a win

I did not know TAR lost til this morning reading the super awesome Husker Board.

I normally would pull for Big 12 teams as that is OUR confrence, and ALMOST hope to see Misery go to the NC game and would have liked to see fat boy in the running for the Hypesman. That was of course before Cheeseburger Daniels ran his pie/dough-nut/pizza/cheeseburger hole and let the whole world know that Nebraska is the "dirtiest" team ever formed and we ritually spit on people as a standard warm-up practice.

I now hope Misery loses all their games. And the best thing Misery has to offer,"Tufftiger" converts to GBR.

TX is on a 'mission' and will have no problem w Misery.

KU and 1 other North team have got to knock them off and GBR will have to win out in the division to get to the CCG.

Gives us something to hope for. ;)

Hope is what makes the world go round. No wait, that is love, never mind.

Hope will never fail you... No, that is love too, and it is lies, all lies.

Well. Heres to hope. :)

I think we are going ot lose to TAR unless we get a better 4 man rush, Okie state had a good 4 man rush, and it helped a lot.