TAR gets 'POKED'!

zE bOp

This is NOT directed @ the classy Mizzou fans on this site, but: :rollin:laughpound:dumdum:lol::cheers:cop::clap TAR LOST, YO!!!

HAHAHAHA!

Who was it that has been saying TAR was overrated, hmmm? That would be The zE bOp! :hellloooo

Could it be that the dreaded 'Pinkel Factoid' still lives? zE sez YEZ!

Aaand, do the math folks, GBR still has a shot @ the North and thereby the CC! :w00t and this isn't just the :koolaid2: talkin'!

Take THAT Booger Daniel! The 'dirtiest team' is still in it! :yeah

I was glad to see Mizzou fall like that because that's what Karma does to ya. Chase wants to say all of that crap that he got spit on and that we are a dirty team but he comes out yesterday with the goofiest Mohawk and loses.

I don't think that you should've started a thread about Mizzous lost and to rub it in Mizzou fans face........I think that maybe you should be a little more classy than this. I'm not 'Flaming' you I just don't like it when people come up to me rubbing Nebraska's loss into my face.

Mizzou lost the game for 3 reasons. Turnovers being #1. Penalties being #2. No running game being #3. Look at Texas and OU. Texas couldn't run the ball at all in the 1st half, but they stuck with it and it paid big in the end. 15 years ago, everyone said you had to be able to pass to win games which we proved was false. Now, they're all saying you have to be able to run to win games which is true. We did everything right in terms of controlling the clock, first downs, etc. except for the penalties and the errant turnover by Ganz in OT.

I thought I qualified that I'm not rubbing it in TAR FAN's face; prolly just Booger's face cuz, let's b real, does anybody really like the overhyped dude?

But I'm more celebrating the now proven noninvinsibility of TAR! So now, like KU Nation, maybe they can chillax a bit and realize they r not 'there' yet.

GBR, we r still in the hunt!

Here's my only strike against Chase and his run for hypesman. First, keep your mouth shut after a game even though you think you've been wronged. Voters will appreciate this much more than what transpired last week. Second, don't come out in the biggest game of your season thus far sporting a mohawk. This might turn voters against you as well. 3 INT's, it happens and won't keep you from winning it. Play to the best of your abilities, beat Texas next week, and you'll probably jump back to #1 or #2 in the race.

Here's my only strike against Chase and his run for hypesman. First, keep your mouth shut after a game even though you think you've been wronged. Voters will appreciate this much more than what transpired last week. Second, don't come out in the biggest game of your season thus far sporting a mohawk. This might turn voters against you as well. 3 INT's, it happens and won't keep you from winning it. Play to the best of your abilities, beat Texas next week, and you'll probably jump back to #1 or #2 in the race.

Does anyone know what Chase said during last night's post game interview? anything stupid? Or did he learn his lesson?

I wise man once said...

"Be careful who you piss off, it'll more than likely come back to bite you square in the ass"

All the yippin' and yappin' i heard this week, serves your right. We both lost, and unless there is some crazy sh*t happening in the next 2 months, kiss your NC glass slipper goodbye.........

That was kinda unclassy to rub their face in it. I would also like to give some credit to the Cowboys. I think MU played bad, but I think that had an awful lot to do with how well the Cowboys played.

normally I would agree... but I was glad to see them lose in light of the comments made by daniel. normally I would always cheer for the B12N. i even cheered for CU last year against OU and KSU against texas

That was kinda unclassy to rub their face in it. I would also like to give some credit to the Cowboys. I think MU played bad, but I think that had an awful lot to do with how well the Cowboys played.

normally I would agree... but I was glad to see them lose in light of the comments made by daniel. normally I would always cheer for the B12N. i even cheered for CU last year against OU and KSU against texas

I was looking at Chase and he appears to be a little pudgy guy who stands 5 yards behind the yard of scrimage No wonder people can't get to him. But OKIE St with their D did.

He would make a poor NFL Qb.

And I predict he will balloon up to 300 pounds within in 10 years.

A fat beer drinking slob.

I was looking at Chase and he appears to be a little pudgy guy who stands 5 yards behind the yard of scrimage No wonder people can't get to him. But OKIE St with their D did.

He would make a poor NFL Qb.

And I predict he will balloon up to 300 pounds within in 10 years.

A fat beer drinking slob.

Finally, a post from you I can agree with! :horns2