Gas prices in your area?

i say screw the economy.........im sorry but EVERYTHING is cheaper this way.......

For those who still have jobs. The layoffs and firings will get worse as the economy continues to contract. Unemployment filings are skyrocketing, and taxes pay for it. As there are less on the tax roll, that means that those who are face increasing taxes - it becomes a vicious circle.

i say screw the economy.........im sorry but EVERYTHING is cheaper this way.......

not quite...anyone see the report on most grocery items. The big brand companies aren't cutting prices, they're leaving them where they are at and just cutting the size of the items. Cereal boxes are still the same height, but are little less deep. Peanut butter from Skippy now has a dimple in the bottom that reduces the amount of peanut butter in the jar. They need to cut costs and trick you visually to think you're still getting the same amount for the same price.

not quite...anyone see the report on most grocery items. The big brand companies aren't cutting prices, they're leaving them where they are at and just cutting the size of the items. Cereal boxes are still the same height, but are little less deep. Peanut butter from Skippy now has a dimple in the bottom that reduces the amount of peanut butter in the jar. They need to cut costs and trick you visually to think you're still getting the same amount for the same price.

Prices of groceries will never go down. Its called sticky pricing. Now that they have commanded and got that price, it will remain at that price.

I went to the groceries store I have been using for years. I was really surprised when I got to the spaghetti sauce area. No ragu anywhere... none.

After I looked a bit harder there was a note taped to the shelf that read.. : Due to the fact that Ragu has raised there price so outrageously and will not lower it, we will no longer carry their products... :o

Prices of groceries will never go down. Its called sticky pricing. Now that they have commanded and got that price, it will remain at that price.

I went to the groceries store I have been using for years. I was really surprised when I got to the spaghetti sauce area. No ragu anywhere... none.

After I looked a bit harder there was a note taped to the shelf that read.. : Due to the fact that Ragu has raised there price so outrageously and will not lower it, we will no longer carry their products... :o

Make your own spaghetti sauce, it will be better than any crap you'll buy in the store.