Ohio Pete

Player: Keenan Graham

Hometown: Las Vegas (NV) Silverado

Position: Defensive End

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 225 lbs.

40 time: 4.6 secs

Visit Date: 9/26/2008

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Colorado, Michigan, UCLA, USC, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin

Favorites: UCLA

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star :star :star :star 5.8 #16 12 OLB

Big Red Report: :star :star :star :star #5 DE

ESPN: 77 #53 DE

Assessing the talent: from ESPN/Scouts Inc:

Graham is a prospect who displays some good upside. He has adequate size. He will need to get into a college weight program and add some serious bulk to help him versus the run. One of the real strong points of his game is his get-off. He is quick off the ball and can get penetration. Displays good short-area change-of-direction skills. More

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% UCLA is the clear leader, but he has visited Nebraska

Edited by Ohio Pete

As noted elsewhere loved his visit to Nebraska in September. He also recently visited Wisconsin. ESPN recruiting blog:

Elite defensive end Keenan Graham (Las Vegas/Silverado) took his second official visit of the year to Wisconsin this past weekend. Graham visited Nebraska back in September.

"I really liked it a lot at Wisconsin," Graham said. "I got along great with the players on the team and the other recruits that were there visiting. I talked with David Gilbert who already committed to Wisconsin and basically just picked his brain about what he liked and why he chose Wisconsin.

"The game atmosphere was great and even though the team didn't do too well, it was still a fun environment to be a part of. I don't think any game atmosphere can compare to Nebraska because that's really the only game in town and the fans are crazy there but overall, I loved Wisconsin a lot."

Graham will take visit No. 3 this weekend to Colorado and also has a trip lined up with USC for (Dec. 12).

"My last visit will be Virginia Tech or maybe UCLA," Graham said. "I will take all five but I'm not sure where yet. I took an unofficial to UCLA in the spring and loved it there and that's the only reason I'm not sure I'll take an official, but the coaches really want me to come out for one."

Graham listed several factors he's looking for in a school.

"My relationship with the coaching staff and especially my position coach will be big," Graham said. "I want to play for someone who can develop me, hopefully at defensive end, but if I end up at linebacker, that's fine too.

"I'm also looking at the environment, I want to be comfortable there for four or five years. Academics are big as well. I want to major in electrical engineering, but I know I can't go wrong with any of the schools I picked.

"After my last visit is over, I should be ready to make my college choice."

As noted elsewhere loved his visit to Nebraska in September. He also recently visited Wisconsin. ESPN recruiting blog:

Elite defensive end Keenan Graham (Las Vegas/Silverado) took his second official visit of the year to Wisconsin this past weekend. Graham visited Nebraska back in September.

"I really liked it a lot at Wisconsin," Graham said. "I got along great with the players on the team and the other recruits that were there visiting. I talked with David Gilbert who already committed to Wisconsin and basically just picked his brain about what he liked and why he chose Wisconsin.

"The game atmosphere was great and even though the team didn't do too well, it was still a fun environment to be a part of. I don't think any game atmosphere can compare to Nebraska because that's really the only game in town and the fans are crazy there but overall, I loved Wisconsin a lot."

Graham will take visit No. 3 this weekend to Colorado and also has a trip lined up with USC for (Dec. 12).

"My last visit will be Virginia Tech or maybe UCLA," Graham said. "I will take all five but I'm not sure where yet. I took an unofficial to UCLA in the spring and loved it there and that's the only reason I'm not sure I'll take an official, but the coaches really want me to come out for one."

Graham listed several factors he's looking for in a school.

"My relationship with the coaching staff and especially my position coach will be big," Graham said. "I want to play for someone who can develop me, hopefully at defensive end, but if I end up at linebacker, that's fine too.

"I'm also looking at the environment, I want to be comfortable there for four or five years. Academics are big as well. I want to major in electrical engineering, but I know I can't go wrong with any of the schools I picked.

"After my last visit is over, I should be ready to make my college choice."

doesn't sound that good.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh

Keenan Graham getting through his visits

Coveted defensive end Keenan Graham has scheduled an official visit to USC for Dec. 12th, according to ESPN affiliate Web site WeAreSC.com.

He expressed what he likes about the Trojans, "Definitely their football program. Everybody is always talking about USC and its reputation, and that's enough right there."

Graham has already visited Colorado, Nebraska and Wisconsin. He visited Arizona unofficially last weekend and is considering UCLA and Virginia Tech for his fifth official trip.

Scout shows USC and UCLA as having offered.