Question....

#1 - No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

That would mean, no trolling. Correct? If so, WHY is OLDMAN still able to be on here? If there is one guy that has been an absolute troll all season long, its him.. could someone please give me a little insight onto why that rule isn't being enforced in that situation, or some sort of explanation to what it would mean to be trolling in your eyes if he isn't?

#1 - No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

That would mean, no trolling. Correct? If so, WHY is OLDMAN still able to be on here? If there is one guy that has been an absolute troll all season long, its him.. could someone please give me a little insight onto why that rule isn't being enforced in that situation, or some sort of explanation to what it would mean to be trolling in your eyes if he isn't?

The simple answer, I guess, is that none of us have viewed his posts as trolling, per se. Are they negative? Yes. Are they inflamatory? Possibly - sure seem to be. Are they designed to do nothing more than evoke a negative response? That I can't say. It's difficult to look at his posts and say that his intent is to throw everyone into a frenzy.

Given that it's a close call, at best, the easiest solution is for members to add him to their "Ignore" list.

#1 - No Flaming/Trolling/DefLamatory posts

The simple answer, I guess, is that none of us have viewed his posts as trolling, per se. Are they negative? Yes. Are they inflamatory? Possibly - sure seem to be. Are they designed to do nothing more than evoke a negative response? That I can't say. It's difficult to look at his posts and say that his intent is to throw everyone into a frenzy.

Given that it's a close call, at best, the easiest solution is for members to add him to their "Ignore" list.

I thought it meant we shouldn't try to light our hibachi with wet poles or posts while lurking under bridges.. <_<

Troll.jpg

Oldman/Troll

• 3 weeks later...