***Official Baylor Game Discussion Thread***

This is the kind of thing people need to get suspended for. They are giving Baylor this game.

LOL. The ball didn't hit the guy's foot on the punt, but the spot is questionable. Kick-catch interference, maybe...but could this not be a makeup game for a few years ago in Waco when the Big 12 let a former Nebraska QB ref the game and Baylor got about 4 or 5 mysterious pass interferences? BU had to send the tape to the Big 12 and file a complaint. As a neutral this week, this is nothing that we haven't seen every week in football. There's a blown call every game. You have to deal and move forward. I think Joe & Co. will and we'll see our guys drive up the field. Baylor is a good team so I'm not sure why everyone expected us to walk all over them. This is one of the most even games we'll see all year.

This is the kind of thing people need to get suspended for. They are giving Baylor this game.

LOL. The ball didn't hit the guy's foot on the punt, but the spot is questionable. Kick-catch interference, maybe...but could this not be a makeup game for a few years ago in Waco when the Big 12 let a former Nebraska QB ref the game and Baylor got about 4 or 5 mysterious pass interferences? BU had to send the tape to the Big 12 and file a complaint. As a neutral this week, this is nothing that we haven't seen every week in football. There's a blown call every game. You have to deal and move forward. I think Joe & Co. will and we'll see our guys drive up the field. Baylor is a good team so I'm not sure why everyone expected us to walk all over them. This is one of the most even games we'll see all year.

Don't remember too many people saying we would walk over them. Lots of folks said it would be close.So ease up there cowboy. Baylor is average at best. If we could go to Tech and play them tough and damn near beat em, then we should expect a little better against the bears.