Cameron Meredith

Was it just me, or did anyone else here the announcers say something about Meredith being out there?

I really hope he gets a medical redshirt because he could use the extra offseason to get bigger, stronger, and more knowledgeable, plus, Bo said he was redshirting now because of injury.

Hopefully the crew just got it wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, Wald has played most games this year.

And are you kiddin' me, Meredith is now on medical redshirt too? This smacks of a staff trying to exploit loopholes in a really ridiculous way. I'm not really buying that guys like Fisher and Meredith who played (on ST or when injuries pushed them in) are now "injured" to the extent that they are unable to play for the year.

And are you kiddin' me, Meredith is now on medical redshirt too? This smacks of a staff trying to exploit loopholes in a really ridiculous way. I'm not really buying that guys like Fisher and Meredith who played (on ST or when injuries pushed them in) are now "injured" to the extent that they are unable to play for the year.

Why exactly would you complain about them getting an extra year of eligibility?

Why exactly would you complain about them getting an extra year of eligibility?

Because it seems like it's not legit.

I won't mind if they do get an extra year of eligibility, but it seems really strange the way that they're playing people for a few snaps, not playing them again and then claiming that they are injured. I'd feel better about if they actually were too injured to play, but it seems like coach's decision here.