Mizz CU

HSKRNOKC

If you want the shut out, do it. Who cares. All you NU fans get upset when people questions NU running up the score years ago. You always said its the D's job to stop them. Well MU's 3rd stringers were give up yards to CU's 1st team. So Pinkel went 1's on 1's. It wasn't CU's 2's vs Mu's 1's.

What would you have them do captain?? let them score. BTW, Bo kept the starters in against MU's 3rd team the entire 4th Q. Why didnt your tacky coach put his backups in against ours?? Why did he have to insert his starters against a 3rd team offense. Why did he use a hurry up drive with the first team O to score on Mu's 3rd string D as time expired?

Who freakin cares. BO didnt want any more pts given up and wanted to score so bad the hurried to the line with 1 second left. SO be it. I'm not mad at him. If MU wanted to stop them they should have put their 1's back out there.

I guess i am not bothered by it. If on the other had he put offensive starters back in, that would be another story.

If you want the shut out, do it. Who cares. All you NU fans get upset when people questions NU running up the score years ago. You always said its the D's job to stop them. Well MU's 3rd stringers were give up yards to CU's 1st team. So Pinkel went 1's on 1's. It wasn't CU's 2's vs Mu's 1's.

What would you have them do captain?? let them score. BTW, Bo kept the starters in against MU's 3rd team the entire 4th Q. Why didnt your tacky coach put his backups in against ours?? Why did he have to insert his starters against a 3rd team offense. Why did he use a hurry up drive with the first team O to score on Mu's 3rd string D as time expired?

Who freakin cares. BO didnt want any more pts given up and wanted to score so bad the hurried to the line with 1 second left. SO be it. I'm not mad at him. If MU wanted to stop them they should have put their 1's back out there.

I guess i am not bothered by it. If on the other had he put offensive starters back in, that would be another story.

Your kidding me right? You guys were kicking our a$$es so why in the hell wouldn't we keep our starters in there and try to work on our problems? You're trying to compare things that are different in my book. If you're losing you shouldn't take your starters out if you have issues, but if you're winning by a ton there is no reason to keep your starters in there? Honestly, I could care less if someone runs the score up or not because as far as I'm concerned your defense has to stop them. However, leave your starters in there and don't take them out if you're going to do that instead of taking them out and putting them back in. JMO :dunno

Tim Griffin said Pinkel put his first string back in to preserve the shut-out in the 4th quarter.

Who was supposed to be Bush League, again?

What's bush league about letting your defense earn a shutout? Happens to pitchers in baseball on a regular basis. It's hardly the same a leaving the offense in to run up the points.

Would have laughed my ass if someone got hurt. Seriously though, why worry about a shut out when you're totally dominating another team? Must have been a confidence boost for the third stringers to get pulled...