Mizz CU

HSKRNOKC

Well, Missouri got their backsides handed to them by Texas and Colorado happened to be the whipping boy. They lost almost any hope of a national championship against Texas and they were mad. Sorry Buffs.

Pinkel? Time to get larger offensive and defensive beef on the lines. Texas pushed us around on both sides of the ball.

What's really strange is sCUm fans were dancing in the streets two weeks ago when Coach Hawkins got the two year extension. Now they are saying that Hawk needs to go. I have to admit that after 3 years at sCUm, their record would have been better than it has so far.

that's right, buff... time to get on will muschamp bandwagon!

dreams do come true!

I think Hawkins is a good coach. I think they would honestly be wise to keep him. If they do, CU will compete for the North in a few years, that is my bet.

Hawk's not going anywhere. The amount of good he's doing for the program off the field renders his performance on the field almost moot.

But let's not act like he's done a terrible job on the field either; CU's 4-4 right now with losses to Texas, Missouri, Kansas, and Florida State... that's nothing to get too upset about, regardless of how bad two of those drubbings were.

I think Hawkins is a good coach. I think they would honestly be wise to keep him. If they do, CU will compete for the North in a few years, that is my bet.

Hawk's not going anywhere. The amount of good he's doing for the program off the field renders his performance on the field almost moot.

But let's not act like he's done a terrible job on the field either; CU's 4-4 right now with losses to Texas, Missouri, Kansas, and Florida State... that's nothing to get too upset about, regardless of how bad two of those drubbings were.

Exactly, CU's schedule isn't what you would call easy this season and they are young and are fighting the injury bug.

The only people wanting Hawk out are people that do not understand the game and whether they wear black and gold or wear any other color they are still tards in my book. Our entire offensive line has been decimated and we played a schedule from hell, it is still possible to pick up two more wins and get to a bowl and in that case I will be happy. We just need to keep getting talent, build a line and find a quarterback that can be consistent.

Tim Griffin said Pinkel put his first string back in to preserve the shut-out in the 4th quarter.

Who was supposed to be Bush League, again?

What's bush league about letting your defense earn a shutout? Happens to pitchers in baseball on a regular basis. It's hardly the same a leaving the offense in to run up the points.

Tim Griffin said Pinkel put his first string back in to preserve the shut-out in the 4th quarter.

Who was supposed to be Bush League, again?

What's bush league about letting your defense earn a shutout? Happens to pitchers in baseball on a regular basis. It's hardly the same a leaving the offense in to run up the points.

It's different in baseball. In a game of baseball, there is no clock working against the offense. The probability of winning as the game goes on decreases, but it doesn't become outright impossible until the last out. Haven't you ever seen a team overcome a large deficit in the 8th and/or 9th innings? I know I have.

I think it's tacky to put your first string back in at the end of a 55-0 game.