road trip time - OU game

I am stunned that not one sportswriter pointed that out in all the writings on this subject at how disrespectful and stupid it was for them to do that and rather focused on Callahan calling a spade, a spade.

Well that might require sports writers to actually do their job and report the whole truth! Instead we get a bunch of O' Rielly esque diatribes about the terrible attitude of the huskers. (Lookin at you Jim Rome)

Just look at how the media covered the B.S. ruff neck collision, compared to that wack job MIZZ fans profanity laced tirade on nat. T.V.

Actually both threads that I brought it up in it should have been brought up in. Its not like I'm just running in on every thread and putting something about it in them. I just think people are so easy to give Bo a pass for his crap yet bash Billy C for his crap. That is it end of story. Hold them both to the same standard don't let one get a pass because you may like him more.

For the record as long as people bring up the F*CK!N HILLBILLIES thing I will always bring up the F**K!N C@CKS**KER thing, or as long as Bo continues to throw little kid tantrums on the sideline every game like my 2 year old when she doesn't get her way, she does it with less cussing though.

Why?

Are you saying Life Can or Should be fair?

Is your "pursuit of Justice" that much greater than your desire for the greater good of "the Program"?

I WANTED to like Callahan just because the revolving door coaching thing hardly EVER works, even though I had doubts about his character (Something about studying opponents playbook inadvertently left in a press-box in his UW years).

Shoot, I even sorta secretly liked it when he said the Farken Hillbillies thing.

But even if you want to get rid of Bo...Bill ain't coming back.

Thank Gawd!

(Hillbilliespeak)

But even if you want to get rid of Bo...Bill ain't coming back.

I never once said I wanted Bo gone and Billy C back. :dunno

I just think that everyone should be treated the same and held to the same standard as the people before them. Maybe I’m naïve to actually think this but that part of me isn’t going to change. Like I said just because you may like one coach more then another doesn’t mean one should be given more of a pass. If you ask me this has nothing to do with the “Betterment of the Program” because I don’t see how temper tantrums make anything better. :ahhhhhhhh

I’m sure there will be some F***IN HILLBILLIES that bring oranges to the game this Saturday. Just think what “Fiery” Bo would do if one of those flew by his face or even hit him. :nutz

There is a big difference in Yelling at a fan and yelling at a Ref. Once is drunk an for the most part will not affect the outcome of the game. The Ref on the other hand has a job to do and if Bo doesnt think they are doing it correctly then he is going to let them know so the next time they think about calling something it is in the back of there mind. Do I think he needs to call them name no but there is a difference in calling a ref a name and calling the fans names.