Tickets for a friend of Cody Glenn

Huskers,

I am a personal friend of Cody's (went to high school and played with him in Rusk) and really wanted to make the OU game to see him play defense 1 time before he graduated. Normally Cody would have gotten me on his pass list, like he did last year for the A&M game, but his family is coming this week since Norman is so close to Texas. I realize that there are still some tickets available but I can't afford to pay the $87 face value.

That being said, do any of you have 2 extra tickets that you would be willing to sell at a discount, or know of anywhere I could look to find some? I would really appreciate the help.

Hurry and monitor some auctions on ebay.com Type in "oklahoma nebraska tickets" into the search window and the auctions open for you (assuming you've never been on ebay before) Anyway there are many tickets for the game listed and currently under face and some a closing this afternoon.

Also monitor SoonerScoop.com as there are a few for sale but I've found sometimes fans will post tickets for sale a day or two before the game when they find out they have a conflict.

For members going to Norman, there are parking passes for tailgating for sale to under face value. May be an option for you but I didn't check it out...just saw the heading.

Have fun!

Hurry and monitor some auctions on ebay.com Type in "oklahoma nebraska tickets" into the search window and the auctions open for you (assuming you've never been on ebay before) Anyway there are many tickets for the game listed and currently under face and some a closing this afternoon.

Also monitor SoonerScoop.com as there are a few for sale but I've found sometimes fans will post tickets for sale a day or two before the game when they find out they have a conflict.

For members going to Norman, there are parking passes for tailgating for sale to under face value. May be an option for you but I didn't check it out...just saw the heading.

Have fun!

What part of soonerscoop.com do I need to be monitoring?

Have fun!

What part of soonerscoop.com do I need to be monitoring?

On soonerscoop.com there is a message board entitled 'tickets'

And I'm a long lost cousin 4 times removed from Billy Sims and want to watch NU/OU in person sometime before I die. Is there anyone that will fly me down to Norman, feed me, and buy me tickets to the game?

Oh wait, that sounded pretty lame, desperate, and um...not true...

I knew there would be an idiotic post like this before too long. Go back and check the history of all 7 of my posts dating back to 2006. I'm pretty sure they are all regarding Cody. So crawl back in your hole gotchman.

Thanks the others for the advice.