**Official Oklahoma Game Discussion Thread**

Don't complain about their starters being in, it's only the third quarter...oh, look! another turnover. Mental toughness is definately lacking. This is men against boys, Marines against Army...

Semper Fi, Army Husker!!

hey, no baggin' on our uniformed services. we loves them all.

Just good natured rivalry between the services...we're all on the same team.

When ur outnumbered 4:1, you have to get the jabs in when u can <_<

The sea going bellhops have to say something to keep up appearances, ya know :)

Don't complain about their starters being in, it's only the third quarter...oh, look! another turnover. Mental toughness is definately lacking. This is men against boys, Marines against Army...

Semper Fi, Army Husker!!

hey, no baggin' on our uniformed services. we loves them all.

Just good natured rivalry between the services...we're all on the same team.

When ur outnumbered 4:1, you have to get the jabs in when u can <_<

You know that's right! :cheers

Semper Fi, Army Husker!!

Easy Hoss! My son is a special ops soldier deployed six times in this war...

I was 2nd Force Recon, El Salvador, Beirut (three times) and Grenada. Tell your son good luck, good hunting and to keep his head and ass down.

Semper Fi, Army Husker!!

Easy Hoss! My son is a special ops soldier deployed six times in this war...

I was 2nd Force Recon, El Salvador, Beirut (three times) and Grenada. Tell your son good luck, good hunting and to keep his head and ass down.

Thanks. He's getting ready for another trip to Afghanistan and it looks ugly there. I will tell him you wish him good hunting. And by the way, the last few trips have been very good hunting!

Osbourne standing next to Switzer is like Mother Teresa standing next to a common street whore!

That's ridiculous!!!! Two of the best coaches ever.

Agree that Switzer was a great coach but he is also one of the big time scumbags!!

I don't agree at all. Barry and Tom are very different people but they have been good friends for all these years. Barry and Devaney were very good friends and quite similar. Do you think Bob Devaney was a scumbag? Barry Switzer is not a scumbag at all. Helluva great coach.

Ask any long time OU fan and I'm sure they'll be able to tell you plenty of stories about Swizer and what a scumbag he is.

Shipley takes a punt back for a TD and UT is back in it!

Coach Osbourne has class. You do not. -OU fan

Osbourne standing next to Switzer is like Mother Teresa standing next to a common street whore!

That's ridiculous!!!! Two of the best coaches ever.

Agree that Switzer was a great coach but he is also one of the big time scumbags!!

I don't agree at all. Barry and Tom are very different people but they have been good friends for all these years. Barry and Devaney were very good friends and quite similar. Do you think Bob Devaney was a scumbag? Barry Switzer is not a scumbag at all. Helluva great coach.

Ask any long time OU fan and I'm sure they'll be able to tell you plenty of stories about Swizer and what a scumbag he is.

Shipley takes a punt back for a TD and UT is back in it!

Coach Osbourne has class. You do not. -OU fan

Hey JTG..

Good Luck rest of season.

Hope we give you a better game next year.