New week, Time for KU

holvy83

Its funny how the last 2 weeks after a win, the board was kind of slow and not a lot was said, but wow, after a blowout loss everyone has something to say. The coaches this, the players that... dedhoarse KU is coming to town and I would have hoped there would have been more people excited about this game and the rest of the season as I am. 2 blow outs and 2 heartbreakers and a lot of people have thrown in the towel. If any of this rant stirs anyone up, then good! I would rather have a little fire under the fans then the crying that is putting it out. :rant

I am excited about the game, but I don't know if I will be watching it since it is on PPV. I just feel $30 is way too much money to spend on such a poorly covered football game and I refuse to go to a bar at 9 in the morning just to get a seat for the game.

Why didn't we get picked up again? I guess because the Baylor/Texas blowout would be more enjoyable to watch? Or maybe it's because everyone would rather watch two crappy teams in Iowa State and Colorado duke it out to see which one sucks more? Annoying.

:bang:bang:bang