K-State game time

They should make an announcement shortly of either the game time, or their decision to use the 6 day option. Since they are allowed to do that twice a year and this week was the first exception that they used, so it would make sense that they use the second one for the last week that all teams play.

Bummer!

No TV yet for K-State-Nebraska

By Austin Meek

The Capital-Journal

Published Monday, November 3, 2008 at 1:23 p.m. CST

MANHATTAN -- Kansas State's Nov. 15 game against Nebraska was not selected as part of the Big 12's weekly TV package, the school announced today. The game still could be televised on Fox College Sports or on a pay-per-view basis. A kickoff time will be announced at a later date.

If PPV picks it up I won't be buying it as I've already spent enough money between tickets and the first three games that were on PPV...........I think all three were on there?

BRI - are you still in Des Moines? The ChickenCoop Sportsbar has been known to buy the PPV of Husker games and the more that attend the better it is for the owner's to decide if the next game will be purchased.

Oz Husker, are you in Wichita? I'm pretty sure they have a place there too that the fans gather for PPV game watches.

We are waiting until this Thursday to find out if our fan club's watch site is going to buy the KU game.

BTW, here are the games the league has committed to on KSU weekend:

From the Big XII Website:

Sat, Nov 15 Kansas State Nebraska TBA

Sat, Nov 15 Baylor Texas A&M TBA

Sat, Nov 15 Kansas Texas 11:30 a.m. FSN

Sat, Nov 15 Iowa State Missouri 5:30 p.m. FSN

Sat, Nov 15 Colorado Oklahoma St 7:00 p.m. ABC

Since it's not in Lincoln, K-State would have to make the PPV arrangements, and I don't see that happening. I see a 2:30 Versus match-up, and if not that an early 12:30 kick-off with no TV.

Great point...it is KSU's call and from being an active participant on their Rivals site there is a meltdown. Many have pledged not to give any more support in any form until changes are made in the program. So it looks like it is up to Versus.

I jawed with a Cat fan today about this and he said KSU was negotiating time on Comedy Central.

GBR

Bummer!

No TV yet for K-State-Nebraska

By Austin Meek

The Capital-Journal

Published Monday, November 3, 2008 at 1:23 p.m. CST

MANHATTAN -- Kansas State's Nov. 15 game against Nebraska was not selected as part of the Big 12's weekly TV package, the school announced today. The game still could be televised on Fox College Sports or on a pay-per-view basis. A kickoff time will be announced at a later date.

Is it 100% sure that it would not be picked up by Versus??