Cy Grades Out The Big 12 North...

Oh I must of forgot Cy, your an expert on KU football. You'll run back into your ISU hole after KU proves you wrong. :sarcasm

My grandmother that doesn't watch football could pick more wins than you. Weren't you on here before the year talking about how ISU was going to have a better record than KU and make a bowl game? Glad to see that worked out for you :clap

Bah...I thought drugs were supposed to give you short term memory loss...

Either someone lied to me or you're the exception to the rule.... <_<

Oh I must of forgot Cy, your an expert on KU football. You'll run back into your ISU hole after KU proves you wrong. :sarcasm

My grandmother that doesn't watch football could pick more wins than you. Weren't you on here before the year talking about how ISU was going to have a better record than KU and make a bowl game? Glad to see that worked out for you :clap

I thought for sure the "USC Look alike jerseys would be good for a few more ISU wins. :clap

I'm still waiting for the day that Tim Weiser announces that ISU has been replaced by Colorado State in the Big 12. That will be a great day for the Big 12. :)

Weren't you on here saying how KU was going to go 10-2 this season with a record of 2-1 in the South?

Last time I checked, Kansas was 6-3 overall and 0-2 in the South, with three games left in the season. What happened there?

Kansas may win against Nebraska (I do think Nebraska will win if they play their game), but I don't see Kansas beating Missouri, and I definitely don't see them beating Texas.

I thought for sure the "USC Look alike jerseys would be good for a few more ISU wins. :clap

I'm still waiting for the day that Tim Weiser announces that ISU has been replaced by Colorado State in the Big 12. That will be a great day for the Big 12. :)

He'll announce that on the same day that Kansas announces it has it's first ever football Academic All-American...

Weren't you on here saying how KU was going to go 10-2 this season with a record of 2-1 in the South?

Last time I checked, Kansas was 6-3 overall and 0-2 in the South, with three games left in the season. What happened there?

Kansas may win against Nebraska (I do think Nebraska will win if they play their game), but I don't see Kansas beating Missouri, and I definitely don't see them beating Texas.

Yes I was. I did say KU would finish 10-2. Our O-line isn't as good as I thought and our defense is hurting from the losses of Talib and McClinton worse than I expected. I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. I just wanted to make it clear to Cy that he completely whiffed on his ISU prediction. At least I'll be within 2 games :)

He'll announce that on the same day that Kansas announces it has it's first ever football Academic All-American...

OK? Hmmm...actually John Larson and Russell Brorsen were both Academic All-Americans last year. <_<

So you're telling me ISU has been replaced? :)

OK? Hmmm...actually John Larson and Russell Brorsen were both Academic All-Americans last year. <_<

So you're telling me ISU has been replaced? :)

Basket Weaving and Shoe Tying are NOT recognized by most universities as being accredited majors...no matter what the NCAA says.

All I can say is the North is pretty BAD this yr. The South is kickin' our ass!

TAR was prematurely upgraded to TAH but now downgraded to TAD, 'Tough As Drizzle'. If they make it to the CCG they'll get their butts kicked again by TX(TT loses to OSU). No BCS 4 them.

Never drank the Jbird koolaid; they've performed as expected.

GBR is as expected so far, but I thought our D would be alot better.

CU, KSU, ISU I thought would be good but have fallen off the map. :hmmph

My, my...Cy....not some of your best work. Don't think your being objective enough on the grading. But hey, this is your thoughts....so whatever.

They were all objective until my "editors" got a hold of them.... <_<

:box Stand up for yourself Cy, come on!! :box

Great...a Cornhusker telling a Cyclone to stand up for himself.... <_< Whaddya gonna do? Wait till I stand up then break my leg or just knock me over and run the score up on me. I'm on to all your evil Nebraska tricks....fool me once, shame on you....fool me 87 times...uh...um....it's a tradition! :angry:

No Cy, you have us all wrong....we wouldn't do that to one of our adopted sons...might need your help on a play on the sidelines someday... :madash

Yeah...or Bo might want to use my marker for a yard dart someday. :)

I can't let him do it though...during "Yard Marker Etiquette" class we were trained to never, ever, give up our yard marker for evil purposes. If Bo tried to take it I would have no choice but to have to kill him, thereby moving Barney Cotton up to the Head Coaching position....

Wow...I just realized I hold your entire football future in my yard-marker clutching hands! Fear Me!

Wasnt it just you this year vowing to assinate Lil Red on the Sidelines with your sideline marker. Humm. And getting into a dissing match with cy goes pretty much like this. You might think youve got him and that your funny but ultimately, you fail

YouFail.jpg