Cy Grades Out The Big 12 North...

I think your analysis of nebraska is wrong, they have not had a favorable schedule this year. I don't know how you can contest, Oklaholma, TTech, Mizzou, Vtech are exactly favorable teams, the only semi-easy team out of those was Vtech. Nebraska's SoS was the most difficult of any team this year.

Yeah. The Kansas schedule last year was easy. Nebraska's schedule this year...not so easy.

I think your analysis of nebraska is wrong, they have not had a favorable schedule this year. I don't know how you can contest, Oklaholma, TTech, Mizzou, Vtech are exactly favorable teams, the only semi-easy team out of those was Vtech. Nebraska's SoS was the most difficult of any team this year.

8 Home Games

3 Easily Losable Games (Ou, TTech, Mizzou)

2 Winnable Games (VaTech, Kansas)

7 Easily Winnable Games

And considering how we played TTech the team this year had the ability to go 10-2 but sadly the best they can do now is 8-4, more than likely 7-5.

There! Fixed it for you, you Brainiacs..... :angry:

Does someone need a cyberhug today?

I really enjoyed reading your breakdowns, they were very thought out and some were accurate. Thanks for sharing.

Have a nice day. :thumbs

P.S. Stick to your guns by the way. :ahhhhhhhh

P.S.S. Why is ISU going to be on TV for the 9th time this weekend. How many other doormats get thrown on TV that much? :dunno:bang

P.S.S. Why is ISU going to be on TV for the 9th time this weekend. How many other doormats get thrown on TV that much? :dunno:bang

Everyone loves a good slaughter...that's why you get all the gawkers driving by car accidents. Just think of Iowa State as a televised multiple car pile up on the Interstate.

Oh...and while you're thinking about that, think about the $3.3 mil "insurance" revenue ISU is dragging in this year. Sometimes it pays to be the victim....

There! Fixed it for you, you Brainiacs..... :angry:

Thats better, we wouldnt want to actually hurt anyones feelings by comparing them to any sort of a grading scale. As long as you participate thats all that counts.

Remember the good ole days when it was try your hardest, now they dont even want you doing that. Just as long as you participate, you can suck all you want.

My, my...Cy....not some of your best work. Don't think your being objective enough on the grading. But hey, this is your thoughts....so whatever.

They were all objective until my "editors" got a hold of them.... <_<

:box Stand up for yourself Cy, come on!! :box

Great...a Cornhusker telling a Cyclone to stand up for himself.... <_< Whaddya gonna do? Wait till I stand up then break my leg or just knock me over and run the score up on me. I'm on to all your evil Nebraska tricks....fool me once, shame on you....fool me 87 times...uh...um....it's a tradition! :angry:

My, my...Cy....not some of your best work. Don't think your being objective enough on the grading. But hey, this is your thoughts....so whatever.

Great...a Cornhusker telling a Cyclone to stand up for himself.... <_< Whaddya gonna do? Wait till I stand up then break my leg or just knock me over and run the score up on me. I'm on to all your evil Nebraska tricks....fool me once, shame on you....fool me 87 times...uh...um....it's a tradition! :angry:

No Cy, you have us all wrong....we wouldn't do that to one of our adopted sons...might need your help on a play on the sidelines someday... :madash

No Cy, you have us all wrong....we wouldn't do that to one of our adopted sons...might need your help on a play on the sidelines someday... :madash

Yeah...or Bo might want to use my marker for a yard dart someday. :)

I can't let him do it though...during "Yard Marker Etiquette" class we were trained to never, ever, give up our yard marker for evil purposes. If Bo tried to take it I would have no choice but to have to kill him, thereby moving Barney Cotton up to the Head Coaching position....

Wow...I just realized I hold your entire football future in my yard-marker clutching hands! Fear Me!

Oh I must of forgot Cy, your an expert on KU football. You'll run back into your ISU hole after KU proves you wrong. :sarcasm

My grandmother that doesn't watch football could pick more wins than you. Weren't you on here before the year talking about how ISU was going to have a better record than KU and make a bowl game? Glad to see that worked out for you :clap