KU FAN SILENCED!

zE bOp

Guess we will see in Lawrence next year. Cmon down, if you can get a ticket, should be fun. God that feels good to be able to say (no slight against Nebraska intended, but sucking was not fun on our end).

That WOULD be fun! I was down there with our band back in '78 and the next day we went to Arrowhead to play during a Chiefs halftime.

Lawrence is a cool town. I'd love to go to ANY Husker game at this point, haven't been in about 12 yrs....maybe the CU game this month. Gonna be in NYC 2morrow to watch the KSU game w the NE Society fans at an Irish Pub. Big Apple vs l'il Apple. :w00t

You have NO IDEA what you're talking about Zebop. KU HAS the facilities for football ANS is getting the recruits to maintain. You're Huskers will not finish above us next year. I can promise that. You lose way too much from your team to be predicting a North title. Ganz, Swift, all those clowns are gone. New QB, 2nd year coach, and on the road in Lawrence spells loss. Sorry dude. Just being honest. Enjoy your winning record this year and your win against KU (Keep in mind we beat you in 05 and 07). KU will not just fall off the map just because you want us to. I'm sick of hearing your nonsense on this board. You have no good comebacks AND your really giving the true husker fans a bad rep. Your a bad sport and I can't believe the mods continue to let you post. It's criminal if you ask me.

KU has the best athletic director in the country and we just invested around 32 million dollars in our football program to bring in the best facilities in the country. Nebraska is on a island in their state and will continue to try and compete out of state for the best kids because the state of Nebraska doesn't have enough blue chip athletes. KU is in fact a better situation becaue we're closer to Kansas City and our Texas ties (as of late) are better than Nebraska's.

KU is not going anywhere and you'll just have to deal with it. :box:clap

Thought you were iggying me and you hated this thread? Guess not.

I just couldn't disagree with you more, but I'm not gonna get in a fight over it. KU will probably settle in as a 7-8 win team year in and out. How you gonna out recruit OU, TX, USC, FL, LSU, OHSTU, etc? it's just not going to happen. NE has a hard time recruiting on that level--we really don't--but soon we won't be that far off.

Did I say we're going to win the North next year? No I didn't, but I think we have as good a chance as KU or anybody in the North. I was referring to the bigger prizes in CFB over the long term.

When I think KU I think Rutgers, USF, OR St.: teams like that. I know you want to play with the big boys but I just don't see it happening, just as I don't see NE ever really competing with KU, NC, etc in Bball.

Fact is, you DON't KNOW! You HOPE. But being a champion in big time CFB is very HARD! :yeah

p.s., The mods don't bother me cuz I never attack anyone personally. No one is obligated to agree with me. :corndance

I checked out because this has gone arwy, back to arguing about last year and minutia, but what is with zE bOp's signature? When a NU fan puts the score to their 10 point home win over KU in their signature line, you truly know that something very strange has occured in the order of the universe.

Just sayin...

Not sure you can draw that conclusion rgding my sig. I refer you to the 'landmark win' thread... :)

If you do not see the irony of a Husker fan feeling the need to post the score from a 10 point home win over the Jayhawks, then there is little to discuss.

Being from Kansas City I have more KU friends than I can count and by far the most common prediction for this year was 9-3. And none of those three losses came from Nebraska. When you say in August that you're only going to lose to OU, UT and TT you have to be able shoulder any and all additional losses. No irony or apocalypse references needed.

First post...drinks on me!

:cheers