KU FAN SILENCED!

zE bOp

I like the KU fans here- but I also think we get to talk a little smack if we beat them.

ZeBop did nothing wrong- he just said- hey, if you post here when you're winning hang out when you lose as well. JGS30 did.

Talking smack is a huge part of college football!

I'm so glad Penn State lost!!

Have a little bit of humility ZeBop, I know you may not have meant for that to come across badly, but it did. I have alot of respect for the KU fans on this board along with the MU fans and CU fans that come on here. Good people that I would definately share a beer with. :thumbs

:yeah

T_O_B

Whoa, simmah down peeps! Did I say the KU fans on this bd are BAD? I don't think so.

Just absent, as in yesterday. Just really thought there'd be some gamethread banter-'...in yo' face u pickle riding cornheads...', for e.g., etc-considering all the months of buildup. I could only assume they were circling the wagons...k, 'jayhawk' had a valid, albeit 'analogue', excuse.

But, it's also deeper than that, from BR FAN perspective. More on that later... :moreinteresting

I am here. I takes awhile to drive back from Lincoln, and we ate before we left. I don't want to hear your bs again about where am I. I am on this board every day, and I will post more tomorrow, but it has been 7 hours of driving, so please excuse me for not buying a Blackberry to post from the stadium so as not to be thought a coward...

Second of all, I do not talk smack on the Huskers. I thought we had a good chance to win, but we didn't win. I think the Huskers played better, and they won. I have more to say on that, and will, but for now it will have to do. I have to search out all the people who would defame me for attending the game and not sitting in front of my computer posting about it.

I hope you enjoyed the trip to Lincoln. I am sure the outcome was not what you wanted but I hope everything else was enjoyable.

Yeah, it was great. People were nice, stadium was loud, wonderful place for college football. Great experience.

I think the KU fans that frequent this board are pretty good sports and didn't perceive them as trash talkers, so whatever. Most people that talk trash don't and won't stick around for any extended amount of time. I hope KU has a good finish. Beat Texas, beat Missouri.

I hope that they don't win another game. Remember we are competing with them and missouri for the big 12 north title ;)

I think the KU fans that frequent this board are pretty good sports and didn't perceive them as trash talkers, so whatever. Most people that talk trash don't and won't stick around for any extended amount of time. I hope KU has a good finish. Beat Texas, beat Missouri.

I hope that they don't win another game. Remember we are competing with them and missouri for the big 12 north title ;)

Unless Mizzou loses both of its last two games, one of which is ISU, MU wins the division. If KU and NU win out, we are into the 3way tie at 5-3 in conference. In which case how the tie breakers go, MU wins for being the highest in the BCS standings. So, unless ISU somehow pulls off an epic upset, MU wins. If the unthinkable happens in Ames, and both NU and KU win out, NU wins the north with the head to head. But really, short of MU getting lost on the way to the stadium, and having to forfeit, MU is getting to get beat down by the south champ.

Unless Mizzou loses both of its last two games, one of which is ISU, MU wins the division. If KU and NU win out, we are into the 3way tie at 5-3 in conference. In which case how the tie breakers go, MU wins for being the highest in the BCS standings. So, unless ISU somehow pulls off an epic upset, MU wins. If the unthinkable happens in Ames, and both NU and KU win out, NU wins the north with the head to head. But really, short of MU getting lost on the way to the stadium, and having to forfeit, MU is getting to get beat down by the south champ.

Lets go Cy

Lets go Cy

Lets go Cy

Lets go Cy

No offense to Zebop, pop, or what ever his name happens to be, but...

reading his posts are like trying to decipher a text message from my girlfriends 11 year old daughter.

As for the Jayhawk fans on here, suck up the smack talking, because i know if we lost to you guys, we wouldn't be getting off so easily...

Agreed. I know too many horrible KU fans(not on here) and the more things to knock them off their pedestal the better. Ill watch the TX game and root for Texas under my breath and I wont even waste my time with the Mizzou/KU game.

K, well, as an 'old' BR Fan, this recent 'concern' about KU feels VERY unusual! For 30 yrs KU was just a gimme game, so NE Fan never ever thought about them much.

So now, after their 15 mins. of fame, suddenly we're supposed to be worried about Jbirds all the time. Feels WEIRD! Who's to say last yr wasn't about as far as Mangino is gonna get?

Well, I guess I prefer KU as a competetive team rather than a doormat and their 3 main posters here are good sports.

Sure is easy to ruffle Jbird Fan's 'feathers'! :laughpound

No offense to Zebop, pop, or what ever his name happens to be, but...

reading his posts are like trying to decipher a text message from my girlfriends 11 year old daughter.

As for the Jayhawk fans on here, suck up the smack talking, because i know if we lost to you guys, we wouldn't be getting off so easily...

:yeah

Lets go Cy

Lets go Cy

Lets go Cy

Lets go Cy

Hate to burst your bubble but our defense couldn't stop opponents with flamethrowers.... <_<