KU FAN SILENCED!

zE bOp

I am here. I takes awhile to drive back from Lincoln, and we ate before we left. I don't want to hear your bs again about where am I. I am on this board every day, and I will post more tomorrow, but it has been 7 hours of driving, so please excuse me for not buying a Blackberry to post from the stadium so as not to be thought a coward...

Second of all, I do not talk smack on the Huskers. I thought we had a good chance to win, but we didn't win. I think the Huskers played better, and they won. I have more to say on that, and will, but for now it will have to do. I have to search out all the people who would defame me for attending the game and not sitting in front of my computer posting about it.

I am here. I takes awhile to drive back from Lincoln, and we ate before we left. I don't want to hear your bs again about where am I. I am on this board every day, and I will post more tomorrow, but it has been 7 hours of driving, so please excuse me for not buying a Blackberry to post from the stadium so as not to be thought a coward...

Second of all, I do not talk smack on the Huskers. I thought we had a good chance to win, but we didn't win. I think the Huskers played better, and they won. I have more to say on that, and will, but for now it will have to do. I have to search out all the people who would defame me for attending the game and not sitting in front of my computer posting about it.

I hope you enjoyed the trip to Lincoln. I am sure the outcome was not what you wanted but I hope everything else was enjoyable.

I think the KU fans that frequent this board are pretty good sports and didn't perceive them as trash talkers, so whatever. Most people that talk trash don't and won't stick around for any extended amount of time. I hope KU has a good finish. Beat Texas, beat Missouri.

Yea KU fans, good game, it's over, never ever had anything against you guys but please beat the HELL out of Texas. I hate them and would be thrilled to death to see it. I can't stand KSU put I loved each beating Prince/Snyder put on Texas. KSU owns Texas-weird.

OH YEA Hawks, knock the the little bugger eater down too. Can't stand the kid-well he maybe a good kid, but can't stand watching QBs like him and Harrell stand back there and not get touched then they moan about a couple hits-that disgusts me.

Whoa, the sound of crickets chirping on this thread was almost deafening for awhile...

Aaanyhoo, hey, I SAID, 'I'm not trying to be a jerk', and I'm NOT wanting to rub it in(though fighting the urge BIGTIME) to the respectable KU FAN that frequents this bd; just was surprised and curious about the dirth of participation of said FAN on the game thread and postgame considering that HB appear's to have become FAN's 2nd(or 1st?) blog home. K, Jayhawk was @ the game and I hope you were treated well...(cont.)...

...(cont.)...'lack of Blackberry' is no longer a valid excuse though--for games and LIFE! :) I've been doing this whole season on one, but that's a complicated story.

I will say that Jbirds have provided 2 of the 5 most entertaining games this yr: KU/USF, KU/NU, TT/NU, TX/OU, TT/TX. So thanks.

But what can we say about KU now: 'oh, how the mighty have fallen'? No, that's OUR line.

Well, hmmm, that WAS a good game, though I felt GBR was in control, mostly, and the outcome wasn't in doubt.

Your thoughts? :w00t

Beat Texas, beat Missouri.

yes, on this two matters husker and jayhawk fans can agree: beat texas and beat missouri like the red-headed stepchildren that they are.

TX? Hmm, I dunno, I DO NOT want to play OU AGAIN--in the CCG! :yeah:nanalama

The regulars on this board are good football fans. :clap It is the fly-bys that give their team a bad name. They get off on doing hit and runs.

I have nothing but respect for the regular KU, MU, or even CU fans that come on this board and give their views. There are some regular Husker "fans" that I have to just kind of ignore, however, or I would be booted off this board. And for that matter, I am sure that there are others that don't like my opinions. But just remember, opinions are like a$$holes, some just don't stink as bad as others. <_<