Congratulations Cornhusker Fans-Great Game

JGS30

First off, I just want to say that was a great football game. Congratulations Husker Nation. You have the better team and deserved to win the game. Your kids played an outstanding football game. Your team has made HUGE strides in just 1 year. You all should be on cloud nine right now. I expect you to finish 8-4 this year and that is remarkable for a first year coach.

My friends that went to the game called me and said they had a great time. You have the best fans in CFB. They were treated with great respect and had an outstanding time. As for my Hawks, we have MUCH work to do. Not sure how we're going to respond next week against Texas. All I know is I hope we don't get blown out. We have some major problems on defense.

Again, great game Huskers. I'll be having nightmares about Helu running the ball down our throats and that incredible defensive lineman you have, that also caught a td pass. Absolutely amazing! Your team was on target. Great bounce back after the OU game. Good luck the rest of the year. I'll be pulling for you.

I want to write more, but my 1 week old daughter is starting to cry and I have to take care of my fatherly duties!! She is the reason that I couldn't make the trip to Lincoln this year. But I'm not complaining. She has me wrapped around her finger already!

Again, good game.

JGS30

First off, I just want to say that was a great football game. Congratulations Husker Nation. You have the better team and deserved to win the game. Your kids played an outstanding football game. Your team has made HUGE strides in just 1 year. You all should be on cloud nine right now. I expect you to finish 8-4 this year and that is remarkable for a first year coach.

My friends that went to the game called me and said they had a great time. You have the best fans in CFB. They were treated with great respect and had an outstanding time. As for my Hawks, we have MUCH work to do. Not sure how we're going to respond next week against Texas. All I know is I hope we don't get blown out. We have some major problems on defense.

Again, great game Huskers. I'll be having nightmares about Helu running the ball down our throats and that incredible defensive lineman you have, that also caught a td pass. Absolutely amazing! Your team was on target. Great bounce back after the OU game. Good luck the rest of the year. I'll be pulling for you.

I want to write more, but my 1 week old daughter is starting to cry and I have to take care of my fatherly duties!! She is the reason that I couldn't make the trip to Lincoln this year. But I'm not complaining. She has me wrapped around her finger already!

Again, good game.

JGS30

hopefully next year we can beat you in lawrence...

Again, good game.

JGS30

:cheers

and hey, congrats on the little hawk.

Excellent post...thanks your friends for their comments also. It was a fun game today. One of my best friends is a KU fan, and she had fun with me even with her team losing today. More teams need more fans like you guys. Seems like only the bad sports get the attention sometimes.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

Again, good game.

JGS30

Congrats on the little one and beat Texas.

GBR!!!