Suh

he will stay for his senior year unless he graduates from college early, then who knows. while he makes 1st team all Big 12 this year, i dont think he moves into a 1st round draft pick after this year

another year like this one and he will.

also, was given a Helmet sticker from ESPN's Reese Davis yesterday

He will come back just for the fact that an other year of coaching will help him far more then going in the 3rd or 4th round this year. His stock will rise and he will get the degree that his parents want and will make 5-10 million more in darft bonus and pay so I wouldnt worry about him leaving early.

I would assume that one of the people he would consult prior to any decision would be Bo. First, Bo does know first-round defensive line picks. Second, Bo's going not going to blow smoke - he'll give Suh an honest apprasial on his ability and his potential.

The youg man is an intelligent guy - I'm sure he'll make an informed decision. And I, for one, will support him either way.

I would assume that one of the people he would consult prior to any decision would be Bo. First, Bo does know first-round defensive line picks. Second, Bo's going not going to blow smoke - he'll give Suh an honest apprasial on his ability and his potential.

The youg man is an intelligent guy - I'm sure he'll make an informed decision. And I, for one, will support him either way.

I totally agree with you. Bo would be the last person to blow smoke up any players a$$. I for one really really hope he stays. Man, he has turned himself into a stud and an absolute work horse in there. I was saying that all season that he looks and plays so much better this year. And yes I also agree with him being intelligent. I like listening to him on his many interviews that he has had.