Sounds of Husker Football

Just curious to see what you guys can come up with as songs that might be associated with Husker Football. The obvious ones I have, Sirius, There is No Place Like Nebraska, etc. I am trying to come up with a Gameday mix (the GameTimeMix that I found on this board would be on it, too) that incorporates songs to get you fired up for Husker Football, as well as splicing in the Blackshirt Roundtable quotes I isolated from Unsportsmanlike Conduct...

It all shows our ages. Don't worry about it.

So far, for this disc I have the following:

1) Barry Switzer saying "Nebraska ran the option game, they would attack the perimeter of the defense with the best play in College Football"

2) Sirius

3) Christian Peter saying "You're a Division 1 school. NEBRASKA. When you put on that blackshirt there are expectations."

4) Paint it Black

Other tracks I have are:

Gametime Mix

Christian Peter "I was playing for the guy next to me, for the guy 5 years before me, 10 years. I was playing for Jerry Murtaugh, I was playing for Danny Noonan. That's who I played for!"

CP saying "It was just *known*. We were Nebraska. Nobody could mess with us!"

CP saying "You gotta love the guy you line up next to."

Hail Varsity

Glory of the Gridiron

??Ecstasy of Gold

??For Whom the Bell Tolls

??Thunderstruck

??Killing in the Name of

??Calling all Freaks

It all shows our ages. Don't worry about it.

So far, for this disc I have the following:

1) Barry Switzer saying "Nebraska ran the option game, they would attack the perimeter of the defense with the best play in College Football"

2) Sirius

3) Christian Peter saying "You're a Division 1 school. NEBRASKA. When you put on that blackshirt there are expectations."

4) Paint it Black

Other tracks I have are:

Gametime Mix

Christian Peter "I was playing for the guy next to me, for the guy 5 years before me, 10 years. I was playing for Jerry Murtaugh, I was playing for Danny Noonan. That's who I played for!"

CP saying "It was just *known*. We were Nebraska. Nobody could mess with us!"

CP saying "You gotta love the guy you line up next to."

Hail Varsity

Glory of the Gridiron

??Ecstasy of Gold

??For Whom the Bell Tolls

??Thunderstruck

??Killing in the Name of

??Calling all Freaks

I think it was Jason Peter who said those quotes actually, not Christian.

Just curious to see what you guys can come up with as songs that might be associated with Husker Football. The obvious ones I have, Sirius, There is No Place Like Nebraska, etc. I am trying to come up with a Gameday mix (the GameTimeMix that I found on this board would be on it, too) that incorporates songs to get you fired up for Husker Football, as well as splicing in the Blackshirt Roundtable quotes I isolated from Unsportsmanlike Conduct...

Out of curiosity, where did you find those quotes? I made something like that for the '06 season and would love to make another. Also, this is the wrong forum and will more than likely be moved.

As for some songs:

Back in Black

Hells Bells

If You Want Bllod (You've Got It)

Enter Sandman

Remember the Name

Papercut

Ladies and Gentlemen

Click, Click, Boom

Some Bodies Gonna Get It

Can't Be Touched

Sirius, Back in Black, Crazy Train, Enter Sandman, Thunderstruck, Glory Days, Glory to the Gridiron, Hail Varsity, Hells Bells, Ladies and Gentlemen, Eat Em Up, Machine Head, March of the Cornhusker, Remember the Name, Seven Nation Army, Stronger, Welcome to the Jungle, Zombie Nation, Click Click Boom, There is no place like Nebraska and March Grandioso

7xd44PWZGzg

This video just totally changed my understanding of the great song that rocks arenas and stadiums all across the country.

Then again Rock and Roll Part 1 is a hell of a lot worse.. :angry::bang

ts78yHRyONg

OK, I know I am an idiot for asking this and showing my age, but I am putting together a DVD for part of my sons High School graduation present. What is that song where there aint nothing but someone saying or singing "ooooooohhhhhhh,ooooooohhhhhh," :dunno:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Sounds stupid I know, but I am old too! :rollin

Out of curiosity, where did you find those quotes? I made something like that for the '06 season and would love to make another. Also, this is the wrong forum and will more than likely be moved.

As for some songs:

Back in Black

Hells Bells

Enter Sandman

Remember the Name

Papercut

Ladies and Gentlemen

Click, Click, Boom

Some Bodies Gonna Get It

Can't Be Touched

I isolated them myself from the Blackshirt Roundtable on USC last year. I realize there's a better forum for this, technically, but I think this forum still gets more traffic? Those are all great suggestions, thanks!

As for some songs:

Back in Black

Hells Bells

Enter Sandman

Remember the Name

Papercut

Ladies and Gentlemen

Click, Click, Boom

Some Bodies Gonna Get It

Can't Be Touched

I isolated them myself from the Blackshirt Roundtable on USC last year. I realize there's a better forum for this, technically, but I think this forum still gets more traffic? Those are all great suggestions, thanks!

Anyway you can post a download of the whole Roundtable segment or is it on the web somewhere? I can't check at work cause of the damn firewall here.