college football uniforms

np_husker

I STILL think GBR needs a BLACK JERSEY with RED numbers highlighted in white. Like GA or something. Would be SWEET! :zoom

SHe's kidding!

Just trying to provoke most of you Girls talking about fashion and such.

Although I must admit..I've actually noticed and even liked a few teams' unis..

UCLA baby blues for some unknown reason..Hawaii when they were the Rainbow Warriors with the medium aqua green shirts and the rainbow colored sleeves...Washington because they used the same colors as my Highschool...

Didn't start to like Texas' unis until they went with the white facemasks...Same with OU.

Always hated Alabama's with the "feedlot eartag" numbers on the sides of their helmets.

...and Penn States all whites..Looked exactly like our practice uni's..Dull and stinky..

There was nothing as powerful as the way you felt on Fridays when you put on your game uniform with all the colors...Deep Purple jersey, Gold pants and Gold Helmet And the White shoes and bright white socks..(Aging myself).

The Oregon unis are butt ugly but I seem to be drawn to their shiny green helmets..I like shiny objects? Do they change uniforms at halftime like the wimmen do at the Oscars?

Yeah, fashion, art, music...ALL 'girl stuff'.................not tough guy stuff like the army and such.... :sarcasm :sarcasm

I like the Oregen All Whites also

dc53552c43f570fe3055e3474710905e182e1df.jpg

And the homer in my likes the MU roads with black pants. They dont wear them often, but I like um. Not the greatest pic but the best I could find given limited time at work

Picture%201(43).png

On the other side I think the 'hybrid' mixed jerseys are fugly

floridasleeve.jpg

I STILL think GBR needs a BLACK JERSEY with RED numbers highlighted in white. Like GA or something. Would be SWEET! :zoom

Never!

Never say never. I would wager that it will happen one day. I'm not the only guy that thinks it would be cool or who has suggested it. ;)

SHe's kidding!

UCLA baby blues for some unknown reason..Hawaii when they were the Rainbow Warriors with the medium aqua green shirts and the rainbow colored sleeves...Washington because they used the same colors as my Highschool...

Didn't start to like Texas' unis until they went with the white facemasks...Same with OU.

Always hated Alabama's with the "feedlot eartag" numbers on the sides of their helmets.

...and Penn States all whites..Looked exactly like our practice uni's..Dull and stinky..

There was nothing as powerful as the way you felt on Fridays when you put on your game uniform with all the colors...Deep Purple jersey, Gold pants and Gold Helmet And the White shoes and bright white socks..(Aging myself).

The Oregon unis are butt ugly but I seem to be drawn to their shiny green helmets..I like shiny objects? Do they change uniforms at halftime like the wimmen do at the Oscars?

Yeah, fashion, art, music...ALL 'girl stuff'.................not tough guy stuff like the army and such.... :sarcasm :sarcasm

I like the new pixelated cammys the Army wears now. Much cooler than the BDUs I had to wear.

SHe's kidding!

I like the new pixelated cammys the Army wears now. Much cooler than the BDUs I had to wear.

C, even Army guys like fashion!!! :rollin

Okay, I am partial to my Northwest Missouri State Bearcats as well. They change uni's about every 2 years. But I like the current ones.

home

10-4-2008-6-37-42-AM_0448.jpg

10-4-2008-6-37-49-PM_0233.jpg

road

10-11-2008-1-38-06-PM_0014.jpg

10-11-2008-1-40-58-PM_0029.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHH, I SUCK AGAIN!!!!

For some reason they show up when i post then if I refresh or close and come back they are gone. WHO KNOWS. TRUST ME there good. lol