college football uniforms

np_husker

I've always liked Oregon's helmets, they polish the sh!t out of them. And I've always liked Burnt Orange.....I know, I know...still a cool color.

How about unis we hate, mine: UCLA, Boise St., and CU (I actually hate everything about CU)

yea, BSU, DOMERS, MEECHIGAN, ISU's logo on their helmet...their logo in general, a cardinal in a cyclone. Crappy design and :wtf does it mean? :blink::lame

I like the dark green of the Ducks but that diamond plate design on their shoulders and knees is x-tremely :lame and the myriad different uni combos are just plain g@y! Those neon green helmets they have make them look like fireflies. Thing is, if your unis are soo dang fancy it looks really stupid when u lose: like, 'we suck, but we sure do have fancy unis'! :rickjames

CAL's new ones this year really blow too. Little swooshes sticking out all over the place. I hate swooshes on FB unis! This ain't figure skating. :tv

Oh yea, I like the Buffs unis, especially the helmet and logo are real good looking. Hate the team though. :bluffs

I'm really fond of Texas' all white uniforms, especially when they wear long sleeved under armour. They look quite a bit like stormtroopers, which I think is pretty neat.

I also do like Oregon's ALL ONE COLOR uniforms, I like Hawaii's, Penn State, USC, of course Michigan's helmets are cool, etc.

LIKE:

Bama (home/road), OU (road), Tex (road), Penn st. (home/road), UCLA (home), Ohio St. (road), Mich. (home), NC (home - this year is a huge improvement), ECU (home/road), Oregon (all whites - or anything with the white helmet), ND (home/road; that's Notre Dame - NOT North Dakota :) ), Marshall (home/road), Vandy (home/road), Mich. st (Home/road)

HATE: LA TECH, KSU, SJ St (pretty sucky), Wash. St., Most WAC/MAC teams,