college football uniforms

np_husker

The talk around the MU program is they are busting out gold jerseys for the KU game. I hope if they do its black pants/gold tops. GOLD ON GOLD IS AWFUL!!! And for your viewing pleasure and photoshop gold/gold.

YUCK!!

gold_uni.jpg

Oh my, I just had a temporary loss of vision!!! That is not good. :wtf

I KNOW! I think they could be okay with black pants but the gold on gold is just painful. You would think someone would have seen WV in those awful gold on gold and thought "this may be a bad idea"

Good news is it isn't a done deal yet. BUT, i will be watching...

Fro, as long as they never mess with their helmet. It's classic. It's old school.

I agree.

There had been talk a couple of years ago, when MU switched to the new tiger logo, that they put that on the helmets, but there was a small riot and I believe GP was really against it as well.

The talk around the MU program is they are busting out gold jerseys for the KU game. I hope if they do its black pants/gold tops. GOLD ON GOLD IS AWFUL!!! And for your viewing pleasure a photoshop gold/gold.

YUCK!!

gold_uni.jpg

Yep, that sucks. With black pants it would be alright. I like the rest of the MU unis though.