college football uniforms

np_husker

I'm going to add Florida A&M to the list of horrible uniforms...

Maybe more for the colors than the actual uniforms...

FAMU-TSU.jpg

what an awful color combination....

Yeah but, burnt orange, ala TX--and olive green look awesome together. I have a burnt orange T and olive green adidas shoes and it looks real cool.... :smokin

I STILL think GBR needs a BLACK JERSEY with RED numbers highlighted in white. Like GA or something. Would be SWEET! :zoom

SHe's kidding!

Just trying to provoke most of you Girls talking about fashion and such.

Although I must admit..I've actually noticed and even liked a few teams' unis..

UCLA baby blues for some unknown reason..Hawaii when they were the Rainbow Warriors with the medium aqua green shirts and the rainbow colored sleeves...Washington because they used the same colors as my Highschool...

Didn't start to like Texas' unis until they went with the white facemasks...Same with OU.

Always hated Alabama's with the "feedlot eartag" numbers on the sides of their helmets.

...and Penn States all whites..Looked exactly like our practice uni's..Dull and stinky..

There was nothing as powerful as the way you felt on Fridays when you put on your game uniform with all the colors...Deep Purple jersey, Gold pants and Gold Helmet And the White shoes and bright white socks..(Aging myself).

The Oregon unis are butt ugly but I seem to be drawn to their shiny green helmets..I like shiny objects? Do they change uniforms at halftime like the wimmen do at the Oscars?