Why does the board crash every Saturday it seems?

BIGREDIOWAN

Admin's and Mod's I'm not trying to sound like a jerk here and I realize this board is free, but the board crashed once again today and we were unable to get on here. Can we do something to make this stop? I know it's caused from alot of people getting on here and that's a good thing, but this is just part of some of our gamedays and we love to be able to get on here all the time. Thanks ahead of time. :thumbs

Believe me, we understand. Today's problem was caused when our hard drive hit capacity. We've cleaned it up and freed up the necessary space. It sort of caught us by surprise, and I suspect it have have been part of the issue with the other problems the last few games.

Again, we apologize for the glitches, and we want to thank the members for sticking with the Board while these kind of problems get resolved.

Believe me, we understand. Today's problem was caused when our hard drive hit capacity. We've cleaned it up and freed up the necessary space. It sort of caught us by surprise, and I suspect it have have been part of the issue with the other problems the last few games.

Again, we apologize for the glitches, and we want to thank the members for sticking with the Board while these kind of problems get resolved.

Thanks AR, you guys do a great job. :thumbs

• 9 months later...

It doesn't help that Rawhide is only a pretty face without any puter sklz.

Hey wait, that's me. :dunno

Trust the Admin to resolve these issues in the most expedient manner possible.

2-0 BABY

GBR

I was on call and couldn't get on line either after I got home. :) so mods aren't all powerful like the Admins. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...