Will Compton

Did anyone notice at the start of the game when they were going over Nebraska's starters on defense it had Will Compton listed at LB? I said :wtf Did Coach Pelini really burn his redshirt? After the game I checked the official stats on Huskers.com and it didn't have Compton listed as one of the participants.

Must have been the damn AV people messing around again.

Great game by Lawrence for his limited experience. I thought he and Dennard had two of the best tackles of the game. Actually wrapped up as they ran through the opponent. :bonez

Did anyone notice at the start of the game when they were going over Nebraska's starters on defense it had Will Compton listed at LB? I said :wtf Did Coach Pelini really burn his redshirt? After the game I checked the official stats on Huskers.com and it didn't have Compton listed as one of the participants.

Great game by Lawrence for his limited experience. I thought he and Dennard had two of the best tackles of the game. Actually wrapped up as they ran through the opponent. :bonez

Yeah I saw that too and looked at my dad and we both said, "what the -u-k?"

Yep, saw that. Everybody was checking the numbers to make sure he wasn't in the game. They shouldn't do that stuff to us, I almost had a heart attack!