CU FAN: great, or THE greatest FAN in CFB?!

zE bOp

".....

October 5, 2008, 05:40 AM

REPLY | QUOTE

After living in Denver for a few years and being around CU fan's I have came to the conclusion that CU has the worst fan base in the Big 12 and maybe all of NCAA.

CU had a "gold rush" T-shirt promotion for Saturdays game against Texas. In the second quarter down 21-0 gold shirts were being thrown from the stands down to the field. During the game you would see these shirts on the field which looked very similar to the yellow penalty flags. Even the FSN game announcers were announcing penalty's when actually it was a gold shirt.

I was reading the AP recap of the game and found this statement puzzling "fans threw dozens of their gold giveaway T-shirts onto the field in frustration" Frustration huh? In the forth quarter when CU was down by double digits, FSN fan cuts showed CU fans cheering and dancing. You would never see that from Oklahoma fans, Texas, Florida, Georgia ect. Buffalo fans don???t care about football the way other schools cherish there teams, most are bandwagon followers who go to the game for a social event.

So what's your take, who has the worst fan base?..."

So, NE FAN, what's your best CU FAN story? Pray tell......

:bluffs:power

Colorado is the laughing stock of college football. They're the northern hippie version of Miami with less history. Their fans are so classless it's hard to make yourself head to Boulder for the game. I've heard enough horror stories out of there. At least with Kansas, KSU, ISU, and even Mizzou you don't hear about balloons of urine being thrown on people or entire sections of the crowd being removed for unsportsmanlike and disorderly conduct.

It's sad. Just sad that the NCAA allows some of those people to attend the games.

Colorado is the laughing stock of college football. They're the northern hippie version of Miami with less history. Their fans are so classless it's hard to make yourself head to Boulder for the game. I've heard enough horror stories out of there. At least with Kansas, KSU, ISU, and even Mizzou you don't hear about balloons of urine being thrown on people or entire sections of the crowd being removed for unsportsmanlike and disorderly conduct.

It's sad. Just sad that the NCAA allows some of those people to attend the games.

Yeah! What I think is sad though is 3 yrs ago they thru all the students out before they could throw their free T's onto the field.....THE NERVE! :wtf

CU Students that act up at their games are a disgrace to fans everywhere. They need to grow up. CU will never win anything until they begin to act like they know how to win. The fans behavior just translates over to the team...totally undisciplined.

Until someone at CU stands up and changes the culture, CU will be nothing but the laughing stock of the NCAA.

CU Students that act up at their games are a disgrace to fans everywhere. They need to grow up. CU will never win anything until they begin to act like they know how to win. The fans behavior just translates over to the team...totally undisciplined.

Until someone at CU stands up and changes the culture, CU will be nothing but the laughing stock of the NCAA.

I'm not sure BLUFF FAN's reputation has gone national yet. We can only hope they will do something totally outrageous and classless on national tv next week to make our little secret known to ALL! :w00t

:bluffs

Speaking of CU, during the game against OSU last saturday, CU players had reported items missing from their lockers after the game...at home!!! Can't really say their were too many guys wearing orange and white hanging around the CU locker room <_< Damn hippies!! Oh and yes i hate CU too :nutz

Speaking of CU, during the game against OSU last saturday, CU players had reported items missing from their lockers after the game...at home!!! Can't really say their were too many guys wearing orange and white hanging around the CU locker room <_< Damn hippies!! Oh and yes i hate CU too :nutz

gEEZ!!! Selling off their own players' jock gear to support their doobie habits! Again I say: THE NERVE! :cop:

Speaking of hippies/hipsters: Why do hipsters have such a hard time with karate?

They cant get past the white belt(tacky). :corndance

Yeah the CU - Nebraska game in 2005 was an utter embarrassment. Took a 30 minute stoppage of the game to remove the students who were throwing things on the field.

Also, did anyone read the reports that a CU fan was shining a laser pointer in Zac Robinson's eyes last week against OSU?

Yeah the CU - Nebraska game in 2005 was an utter embarrassment. Took a 30 minute stoppage of the game to remove the students who were throwing things on the field.

Also, did anyone read the reports that a CU fan was shining a laser pointer in Zac Robinson's eyes last week against OSU?

Absolutely! Was shown on tv, a fairly large green laser light scanning around ZR's head and chest. I don't know if CU got a penalty for it....

wow Ze Bop, your sig is ridiculous! But i do like the two asian's though

thanks, I think...yeah, I just learned how to copy and paste pics, so I'm going a little crazy with it. The one is not asian, I don't think....hmmm, maybe she IS!(LOL) Hey, if you haven't, check out a few choice pics I posted on the 'cfb uniforms' thread. New Husker cheerleader attire!!! :w00t:thumbs

I was in the Denver Metro area last week hunting and I saw more Husker caps, shirts, pins, and bumper stickers than I saw CU crap. I wore something NU every where I went and at least once a day somebody would say go HUSKERS!!!! I loved it

So you're saying that even Puff fans are smart enough to recognize a winner? :w00t