next years safety play

I think Asante has turned into a very solid tackler if nothing else. In the TT game, I think he turned the corner. he made several hard tackles and saved many yds.

I think this is a direct result of the coaching and 'placement' by the Pelini's.

which osborne twin plays safety? i read a couple weeks ago that he is absolutely tearing it up in practice this year.

Courtney.

I know one of the twins is slated to play WR, but would love to see both brothers back there at the safety slots. The Bullocks boys won me over and the Osborne brothers look very athletic and fast on their recruiting videos.

dont forget about the so called brown brother (ralph and mike) they were great backs during nebraska power years...even though they left as the huskers at the start of the slump were in right now

we are loaded at safety thanks to good recruiting. and i think Thenarse and Asante take off next year , it's hard to learn a totally new defensive scheme that has no resemblances to the scheme cally ran before. i think next year they tear it up back there with help from wald smith and osborne. oh and btw o'hanlon has done a nice job he has made some mistakes but the kid bust's his @ss out there.

I think with an even better defensive line, like what we'll have next year, we'll get more of a consistent pass rush with only 4 guys, and it will be for most of the year instead of part of the year. Great pressure from the d-line can make our secondary look amazing!! I'm pumped for it!! We should have some more athleticism at the lb position as well, although they could be young.