Been here a little bit but never made an intro

your good man...thats a true ISU fan...your okay

You do need to know however that you will get picked apart on annoying grammar mistakes.

Quick rundown:

Your - posessive (this is your warning)

You're - contraction of you are (you're new to this aren't you)

Their - posessive (that's their pizza)

There - a place (put the pizza there)

They're - contraction of they are (They're going to kick your ass if you don't put their pizza down over there)

you're really going to do this...wow lol

your good man...thats a true ISU fan...your okay

You do need to know however that you will get picked apart on annoying grammar mistakes.

Quick rundown:

Your - posessive (this is your warning)

You're - contraction of you are (you're new to this aren't you)

Their - posessive (that's their pizza)

There - a place (put the pizza there)

They're - contraction of they are (They're going to kick your ass if you don't put their pizza down over there)

you're really going to do this...wow lol

He's right, though it's all in good jest.

BTW, welcome aboard!

Army how flight school and whats your rank....I'm in the 267th ord co.

I'm a wobbly 1 (WO1) and getting ready to start aeromed and primary right after Thanksgiving break...should be flying by Christmas...can't wait!

For a funny read about grammar, zoogies schooled my ass on subjunctive clauses...good stuff!

I should've done my homework before posting...

You guys are all lucky that you are on my "ignore" list and I didn't read any of...uh...Damn it :angry:

On a serious note though...Here are a few fun facts about college football team names you might all find interesting:

The Ball State Fighting Cardinals were originally known as the Ball State Hairy Testicles...but no one wanted to wear the mascot uniform.

The Pacific University Boxers name originated when the school found that it could not afford football uniforms for its team...

The Concordia College Cobbers football team is composed of what is left after the Huskers are done recruiting in Minnesota...

The Vanderbilt Univeristy Commodores played without a name until Lionel Richey made a large contribution to the college...

The University of Alabama Crimson Tide is named after water pollution from off-shore oil drilling rigs in Mobile Bay...

The University of San Francisco Dons were named in honor of Don Knotts...

The Williams College Ephs were named after the cumulative academic grade of the 1967 football team...

The Evergreen State College Geoducks were named after a rejected Pokemon character

The Viginia State Hokies where originally called the Virginia State Pokies until someone listened to the song and decided they had the words mixed up....

The Jamestown College Jimmies got their nickname when it was discovered that all 22 males that lived in North Dakota were named Jimmy.

The Tufts University Jumbos were named after a fat kid....

The Kenyon College Lords were named with the express hope of recruiting Jamal Lord...didn't work.

The University of Massachusetts Minutemen were named by disappointed female co-eds...

The Rowan University Professors were named after a character on Gilligan's Island...

The Wichita State Shockers were originally named the Wichita State Linemen for the County...the name changed after the unfortunate accident...

That's just a few of the many fun facts Cy can come up with right now...I'm sure more will follow during the boring off-season between recruiting talk and predictions of grandeur for next year....

Welcome! I pointed this out in another thread, but you know that the new guys have to supply everyone with pizza and beer, right?

And, again, as I pointed out in another thread, I'm more than happy to help you - just send me your credit card numbers and I'll handle the rest. And I'm trustworty - just ask anyone. But don't believe anything you read from BRI, or Drowning, or husker_rob, or ETR, or...

:cheers:cheers:w00t (where's the pizza emoticon)

Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new to the board but i got started looking at these boards thanks to the NCAA 09 game for PS3 when it first came out but never gave myself a proper intro. Here is a little bout myself.

Name: Aaron Sherman

Hometown: Crete, NE (Yes I know John Leverson)

Fav. Husker: Ricky Thenarse

Childhood Dream: What is ever child's dream going up in Nebraska...To Play football for the Nebraska Huskers

But that is a little about myself... And I am a true husker fan..sitting front row in the south stadium student section cheering the huskers on till the clock read 0:00

You shouldn't a said Ricky Thenarse is your fav player cuz now you'll have to argue with 50 peeps who will say he shouldn't be your fav player. :wtf

Welcome :w00t

Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new to the board but i got started looking at these boards thanks to the NCAA 09 game for PS3 when it first came out but never gave myself a proper intro. Here is a little bout myself.

Name: Aaron Sherman

Hometown: Crete, NE (Yes I know John Leverson)

Fav. Husker: Ricky Thenarse

Childhood Dream: What is ever child's dream going up in Nebraska...To Play football for the Nebraska Huskers

But that is a little about myself... And I am a true husker fan..sitting front row in the south stadium student section cheering the huskers on till the clock read 0:00

You shouldn't a said Ricky Thenarse is your fav player cuz now you'll have to argue with 50 peeps who will say he shouldn't be your fav player. :wtf

Welcome :w00t

:box bring it on Ricky is a beast!! :bonez