Been here a little bit but never made an intro

Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new to the board but i got started looking at these boards thanks to the NCAA 09 game for PS3 when it first came out but never gave myself a proper intro. Here is a little bout myself.

Name: Aaron Sherman

Hometown: Crete, NE (Yes I know John Leverson)

Fav. Husker: Ricky Thenarse

Childhood Dream: What is ever child's dream going up in Nebraska...To Play football for the Nebraska Huskers

But that is a little about myself... And I am a true husker fan..sitting front row in the south stadium student section cheering the huskers on till the clock read 0:00

I thought I would follow the Shermanator's lead and take this opportunity to introduce myself.

Name: Nolan Mast

Hometown: Born in Pender, now in Austin, TX

Fav. Husker: Marlon "Hollywood" Lucky

Childhood Dream: Being Aaron Rodgers...that is playing QB for the Green Bay Packers

Huskers Games attended: all home games 2001, (freshman on Huskers baseball team), all games at Baylor, Texas, A&M, Alamo Dome, at USC in 2006, Cotton Bowl vs Auburn...making first appearance at the renovated Memorial Stadium next week for Huskers thrashing of CU!!! A bit selfish, but hoping for trip to Alamo Dome...EL PASO SUCKS!

GO BIG RED!!!

Welcome! I pointed this out in another thread, but you know that the new guys have to supply everyone with pizza and beer, right?

And, again, as I pointed out in another thread, I'm more than happy to help you - just send me your credit card numbers and I'll handle the rest. And I'm trustworty - just ask anyone. But don't believe anything you read from BRI, or Drowning, or husker_rob, or ETR, or...

Welcome! I pointed this out in another thread, but you know that the new guys have to supply everyone with pizza and beer, right?

And, again, as I pointed out in another thread, I'm more than happy to help you - just send me your credit card numbers and I'll handle the rest. And I'm trustworty - just ask anyone. But don't believe anything you read from BRI, or Drowning, or husker_rob, or ETR, or...

yeah here is my number its 4337....wait a second

yeah here is my number its 4337....wait a second

Rats. ETR PMed you and told you what happened when he gave me his number, right?

Or Cy. No wait,......ESPECIALLY Cy. Cy is a closet Husker fan who firmly believes USC copied the Cyclone uniforms.

Just in case no one told you...I have the ultimate board power to ban anyone that offends me or my Cyclones...

Keep that in mind.... :angry:

Iowa State Cyclones = worst team in the Big 12

OK, he said anyone that offends the Cyclones. Not that tells the truth about the Cyclones.

Just in case no one told you...I have the ultimate board power to ban anyone that offends me or my Cyclones...

Keep that in mind.... :angry:

isucartoon.jpg

I am officially banned! <_<

your good man...thats a true ISU fan...your okay

your good man...thats a true ISU fan...your okay

You do need to know however that you will get picked apart on annoying grammar mistakes.

Quick rundown:

Your - posessive (this is your warning)

You're - contraction of you are (you're new to this aren't you)

Their - posessive (that's their pizza)

There - a place (put the pizza there)

They're - contraction of they are (They're going to kick your ass if you don't put their pizza down over there)