Break 'em out

You were warned....

What's the difference between a CU girl and a bowling ball?

There are two actually...

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball.

You could eat a bowling ball if you had to.

I thought the punch line was going to be: only 3 guys could f@#k the bowling ball at one time. More for the CU coed, whether she can kick or not.

You were warned....

What's the difference between a CU girl and a bowling ball?

There are two actually...

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball.

You could eat a bowling ball if you had to.

I thought the punch line was going to be: only 3 guys could f@#k the bowling ball at one time. More for the CU coed, whether she can kick or not.

:blink:

- Why does Memorial Stadium have new artificial turf? To keep the CU students from smoking it.

Q: How do you get 12 students from CU in a Volkswagon?

A: Toss in a bong. (Or a beer, or joint or a coupon for half off back-waxing. Whatever floats your boat.)

Q: How do you get them out?

A: Toss in a bar of soap.

- At the big game, two students are in the men's room. When the guy wearing red and white gets done, he flushes the urinal and heads for the door. The guy wearing black and gold calls out derisively, "At CU, they teach us to wash our hands after we pee." The other guy responds as he heads out the door, "At NU, they teach us not to piss on our fingers."

- So, a guy walks into a bar laughing his butt off. He goes up to the bartender and says: "I've got the greatest joke about those dumbasses over at CU!" The bartender says to him: "I've watched every CU game since I was ten years old. The two bouncers went to CU, and those four guys in the corner are CU's Defensive Line. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The guy: "Hell no, I don't have time to explain it seven times."

- What does the CU football team and Marijuana have in common?

They both get smoked in bowls. ( I know I know - Like CU will ever make it to another bowl......Work with me here people. Work with me)

A graduate from the Colorado University's School of Agriculture decided to start a chicken farm. He bought a farm, cleared the land and prepared the ground. He ordered 10,000 chicks and proceeded to bury them up to their necks in the ground. Though he watered them everyday, they soon died. He was determined to follow his dream so he ordered 10,000 more chicks and buried them head down. Though he again watered and weeded, they soon died. Frustrated he wrote the Dean of the CU's School of Agriculture and explained all that he had done. After a few days he received a reply from the Dean: Please send soil samples.

Did you know that 9 out of 10 coeds are good looking? The other one goes to CU.